The tallest building on planet Earth, Burj Dubai inaugurates. - Jan 4th 2010.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

No wonder you like the giant penis tower.

The story behind it's construction is amazing and so is the structure if you've ever visited it.

EDIT: I meant the Taj Mahal.

No, dumb is celebrating a building by setting off explosions all around it. lol

Yeah. You're talking as if they set off heavy bombs. Those were small fireworks dude. lol.

noumenon

The story behind it's construction is amazing and so is the structure if you've ever visited it.

EDIT: I meant the Taj Mahal.

Yeah. You're talking as if they set off heavy bombs. Those were small fireworks dude. lol.

Judging by the size of that building those fireworks were anything but small. You know the force one of those things explode with? Covering your entire building in explosions no matter how "small" is never a good idea my friend.

C4

Judging by the size of that building those fireworks were anything but small. You know the force one of those things explode with? Covering your entire building in explosions no matter how "small" is never a good idea my friend.

It wasn't the first time that they've done this. It has been done on numerous occasions all around the world, even on inaugurations of tall buildings exactly like the Burj Khalifa.

I'll get back to this tomorrow.

we're not indian like you.

I'm Pakistani.

asia-map.gif

Notice the countries are in different colours?

noumenon

It wasn't the first time that they've done this. It has been done on numerous occasions all around the world, even on inaugurations of tall buildings exactly like the Burj Khalifa.

I'll get back to this tomorrow.

You guys will use anything as an excuse to blow shit up.:nonono:
LOL

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, since India used to own all their lands, doesn't that probably make him part Indian by blood?