• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that the 13 year old kid who thinks that stoners will die by the time they are 30 is a perfect example of why public ignorance about how bad pot really is is the only reason its illegal. If you smoked a pack of cigarettes every day from the time your 17 you would still probably make it to your early 40s, and cigs are much worse for your body than pot.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that the 13 year old kid who thinks that stoners will die by the time they are 30 is a perfect example of why public ignorance about how bad pot really is is the only reason its illegal. If you smoked a pack of cigarettes every day from the time your 17 you would still probably make it to your early 40s, and cigs are much worse for your body than pot.

maty619

Reaction score
It was basically an overeaction and over exageration, I should have pointed that out. My point was that smoking pot is indangering your health.

maty619

Reaction score
It was basically an overeaction and over exageration, I should have pointed that out. My point was that smoking pot is indangering your health.

Doomsday

Reaction score
When you are my age, young padawan...
You'll wish it was all over... Therefore... alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, psychedelic drugs.
I speak on behalf of all the jaded adults on this site.

I'm going to be one of the next members of the 27 club.

27.jpg

It's all down hill after 17 :(

Doomsday

Reaction score
When you are my age, young padawan...
You'll wish it was all over... Therefore... alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, psychedelic drugs.
I speak on behalf of all the jaded adults on this site.

I'm going to be one of the next members of the 27 club.

27.jpg

It's all down hill after 17 :(

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The people out there like J and Doomsday make me ashamed to be a pot smoker.

lmao, J makes it seem like he is so fucking hardcore because he smokes weed, almost as if he thinks he is the only one 'badass' enough to do it.

Not all weed smokers get 'stupid' but you can just look at J and tell he is so fucking slow and dumb, it's hilarious. He's the kind of guy who moves in slow motion and thinks 2 + 2 = 8.

ng1wjr.jpg

Man, what a smurf.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The people out there like J and Doomsday make me ashamed to be a pot smoker.

lmao, J makes it seem like he is so fucking hardcore because he smokes weed, almost as if he thinks he is the only one 'badass' enough to do it.

Not all weed smokers get 'stupid' but you can just look at J and tell he is so fucking slow and dumb, it's hilarious. He's the kind of guy who moves in slow motion and thinks 2 + 2 = 8.

ng1wjr.jpg

Man, what a smurf.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm rolling a nice doobie atm. Yeah bitch I'm hard.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm rolling a nice doobie atm. Yeah bitch I'm hard.

G 3

Reaction score

Haha no one gets cancer from weed. And if you're afraid of weed smoke, don't smoke it, vape it. Problem solved.