The Stoner thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
still smoking more chron then anyone here.. how do i know? because I have a job and no billz.

maty619

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up Colin, you think you're smart and clever coz you smoke weed? We don't need or want to know, stop tyring to act hard because you smoke weed, atleast us non weed smokers won't die before the age of 30 due to drug related problems, not that it bothers anyone that you will die early. So to summarise, NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!

maty619

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up Colin, you think you're smart and clever coz you smoke weed? We don't need or want to know, stop tyring to act hard because you smoke weed, atleast us non weed smokers won't die before the age of 30 due to drug related problems, not that it bothers anyone that you will die early. So to summarise, NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If I die before 30 it sure as hell won't be from smoking weed. It will be from alcohol poisoning. Nobody dies from smoking pot.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If I die before 30 it sure as hell won't be from smoking weed. It will be from alcohol poisoning. Nobody dies from smoking pot.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i got a 13 year old on my nutz. he follows me around like eminem spelled backwards. lawl i like his new cd

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i got a 13 year old on my nutz. he follows me around like eminem spelled backwards. lawl i like his new cd

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
vernetroyercarmenelectr.jpg

Doomsday

Reaction score
Usage of drugs is freedom of thought.
Prohibition is just another system of control.
That's the bottom line young one...

marijuana-buds1.jpg

One joint is worth a 1000 random lives.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Usage of drugs is freedom of thought.
Prohibition is just another system of control.
That's the bottom line young one...

marijuana-buds1.jpg

One joint is worth a 1000 random lives.

maty619

Reaction score
I am just showing my opinion, not telling you not to use drugs although I would advise it and it is not a freedom of thought, it is a freedom of action which is not allowing other people that freedom. For example how many people do you see walking down the street with a joint of even just a cigarette, which affects the lungs of others, which in turn is not allowing them the freedom to be drug free, but that is my opinion.

maty619

Reaction score
I am just showing my opinion, not telling you not to use drugs although I would advise it and it is not a freedom of thought, it is a freedom of action which is not allowing other people that freedom. For example how many people do you see walking down the street with a joint of even just a cigarette, which affects the lungs of others, which in turn is not allowing them the freedom to be drug free, but that is my opinion.