The Stoner thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G 3

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds sweet. Yeah, and if you got your card you wouldn't need to hide them, you could plant them anywhere, i think 2-3 plants max though. Still a good deal.

Ever seen the episode of king of the hill where the grow a rose like weed. They even use a bong as a vase, lol.

Reaction score
Dude if you live in California just go get a license. All you have to say is you have bad migranes and weed is the only cure, those physicans hand out mmj licenses all the time.

Weed is my favorite hobby. Only because it makes every single thing better tv, movies, music, food, sex, wrestling, and just sitting around.

I usually get Z, but sometimes I'll buy that grand daddy purp or some exotic for like 25 a g. I'm starting to grow some weed right now, hopefully I'll be able to harvest by the end of september.

I'm not picking on you, but I do live in Cali. Within 10 miles of 4 dispensaries and the first one that has broken trafficking laws in the face of the federal statutes. It's not as easy as you claim to get a pot prescription. You have to have some serious illness and you get put through a long battery of tests.It's not like getting a prescription for anti-depressants. Don't know who told you that, but you can tell them they're quite wrong. My pop in law had friggin mesothiloma cancer and they were still going to put him through two other opinions for medi-pot, but he didn't want it. And I know about two other people with prescriptions, one has rheumetoid arthritis and sever scoliosis the other has some sort of kidney disease.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Of course Doomsday does drugs.
It loves them. Hallucinogens especially, but Weed is easily the most common out of everything.
You can't take acid the way you smoke weed.
Weed is good all the time.

legalizelogo2.gif

Doomsday

Reaction score
Of course Doomsday does drugs.
It loves them. Hallucinogens especially, but Weed is easily the most common out of everything.
You can't take acid the way you smoke weed.
Weed is good all the time.

legalizelogo2.gif

Kizza

Reaction score
Do public stonings in arab countries count in this thread?

Kizza

Reaction score

Reaction score

:lmao

Im going to make this thread for those of us who do appreiciate what god was so gracias as to bless us with. Mary Fucking Jane.

Not sure why there's Spanish in the middle of that sentence, but man, I can see this thread is full of intelligent conversations. Only the best and brightest.

Reaction score

:lmao

Im going to make this thread for those of us who do appreiciate what god was so gracias as to bless us with. Mary Fucking Jane.

Not sure why there's Spanish in the middle of that sentence, but man, I can see this thread is full of intelligent conversations. Only the best and brightest.

Kizza

Reaction score
Why is Mary fucking Jane as well?

Kizza

Reaction score
Why is Mary fucking Jane as well?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
still smoking more chron then anyone here.. how do i know? because I have a job and no billz.