The Sopranos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Junior is my favourite as he's old but smart as A whip in the end season six ep 21 when aTo y tells him " This thing of ours " Junior goes I was part of that? Yeah you and my dad your kid brother Johnny ran north jersey. It sinks in to tony that junior had dementia and Im not going to lie I had a tear in my eye.

Paulie is also as he's hard as nails and doesn't mind telling anyone older or younger not the kind of guy you mess with.

Chrissy - As he beat his heroin addiction and instead became a caffeine addict instead. Yeah he relapsed with Julia and in the end it was his demise when Tony S kills him after seeing the car seat that his kid could of been in and when Tony heard the chosen one say he would fail the drug test . Tony went like only one of the greatest actors of his generation James Gandoldfini had a look that give me chills.

Sil - Funny AF but smart as a whip. Got the best job in the whole crew running the strip club. Was a bit daft how it wasn't resolved if he made it or not.

Bobby - Juniors lackey at first but like Janice told him when his wife died you've been punching you're ticket in day in day out. Junior is patience but he's at a point where if you don't do your job he will replace you, meaning Junior. Bobby I liked never had a Gumare ( side woman ) and liked trains. He beat Tony S man to man which Tony got his revenge by making his bones ( got him to kill that young kid )

Johnny Sack ( NYC underboss, then boss) Vincent Curatola has the most meanest eyes I've ever seen and he is a good actor that he became a regular on the show. I liked it when he called his wife Rubenesque about gini his wife to tony he was on about womens self esteem when Tony says your telling me. Johnny tells him different for us women self esteem etc

This for me is the best TV show ever made and if I feel down I watch it and it cheers me up.
Love them all, too. Every character is hilarious in their own way to me.

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Love them all, too. Every character is hilarious in their own way to me.
Same. Watching it is my safe space when I'm feeling down, my wife doesn't even say she knows me well enough straight on The Sopranos, every time it's when I'm like that is The pine barrens episode is so funny and well acted by the late great Tony Sirico ( RIP ) who plays paulie walnuts and Michael Imperioli who plays Christopher Moltisanti.

There's a film out called many saints on Newark Chrissy does the voice over at the beginning. It's good @Necro you seen it ?