The smurf.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

...and I'm sure the guy who made this thread got an infraction for putting a "racial or sexual slur" in the title....as I did a couple months ago

Bigfella

Reaction score
...and I'm sure the guy who made this thread got an infraction for putting a "racial or sexual slur" in the title....as I did a couple months ago

No, it was about that ♂♂♂♂♂♂ in the 'Black power' Thread :p

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
TDK, what did you say to your mum?

C4

also just for the record your name shows up as having viewed the thread even if you are invisible

I can see you

That's because you're admins and supermods, what's the point of being invisible if everybody can 'see' you? :g:

This Guy

whats the point of even being invisable? especially those who actively are in the shoutbox and posting all over the place anyways, I think people will know your on if your posting.

the dark knight

sadly, its RIAT now.
TDK, what did you say to your mum?
had to scroll up a little and show her his face(it'd be gay if i showed her the entire pic) . she knows who orton is (i watch ppvs in her room).. then i told her its a wrestling forum and a guy lost a bet and now he has to put this pic up as his signature(had to go through shit explaining what a signature is).
whats the point of even being invisable? especially those who actively are in the shoutbox and posting all over the place anyways, I think people will know your on if your posting.
its not about knowing he's online or not. if you're not on invis, anyone can click on your username and see what you're doing on the forum (relaxing in the babes section, repping someone for being cute in the real you thread, PMing others and reading gay threads). its still Blue though...i think everyone should know exactly what you do on the site >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score

It just means I don't have to talk to anyone if I don't want to. If I'm on invisible I can just ignore them, its a bit harder when you're visible.