The smurf.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'm invisible as well, can you people see me? No you can't.

You can't seeee mee... :shifty:

chessarmy

Yea the sig bothers me too, at first I thought Cenamark was gay until I heard the story of the bet. I feel bad for him lol, hopefully he can get his sig back soon

EDIT: I give him credit for actually following through with it :laugh:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea, it bothers me too. mom got in the room a while ago to ask if i need anything before she leaves and saw cenamark's sig with a :shock: then asked "who is this and why are you looking for pictures of naked men on the internet?" lol.

but again, blame monk.

^LOL

Same here....I'm like sitting here and such and the computers in the kitchen and like we cook and drink alot of stuff and such and like Fucking MAT's pediphile Sigs of Maria caught my mom's boyfriend offgaurd and he was Like :eek6: "Ohh...what tha fuck?!..."

and such:turned:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

chessarmy said:
Yea the sig bothers me too, at first I thought Cenamark was gay until I heard the story of the bet. I feel bad for him lol, hopefully he can get his sig back soon

EDIT: I give him credit for actually following through with it

Something tells me that MS would have made him follow through with it lol. There was no escape for CenaMark.

HHHforever

Reaction score
LOL TDK, that's why I'm never on this site if my parents are around. They hate wrestling and would bitch to me about being on a wrestling forum as much as I am.

BTW probably not a good idea to flame MS or CM54, they can make your stay here very unpleasant.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'd flame CM54.....psh, whos is he? Huh? Who?!!!?

As for MS, well.....I dont fuck with Monkey's. You know how strong a monkey is? He'll rip ya' dick off and throw it in the long grass never to be seen again.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
also just for the record your name shows up as having viewed the thread even if you are invisible

monkeystyle

Reaction score
oh yeah and I also would've just changed his sig and then disabled his option to edit it if he gave me a problem :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Monkeystyle said:
also just for the record your name shows up as having viewed the thread even if you are invisible
Then your name isn't down the bottom of my page why?

the dark knight

and he is not naked
to old people he is....

LOL TDK, that's why I'm never on this site if my parents are around.
again, its not like they were around. i was alone, she stormed my room to ask what i wanted. and if i had minimized the window quickly she would've thought i was doing something else...

incorrect. only when you're an admin...

This Guy

I'm invisible as well, can you people see me? No you can't.

You can't seeee mee... :shifty:

I can see you

Then your name isn't down the bottom of my page why?
incorrect. only when you're an admin...
I guess that's why.

Actually Super Mods can see it too....and at least when I was a regular mod I could see it as well.