The smurf.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
Can The Cunt with the Naked Randy Ortan take it out of his Sig?

It's fucking gay, no one wants to see his shrunken balls from his steroid taking!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol Blame Monkeystyle for that and I wouldnt bag a mod. BTW why are you talking about Sharky in the thread title.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

GardsJr said:
lol Blame Monkeystyle for that and I wouldnt bag a mod. BTW why are you talking about Sharky in the thread title.

Hahahahahahaha ............ no. That was not funny. Now quit.

Um, blame the one of the admin (Monkeystyle) for the Randy pic. So if you have a problem, like try to settle it with him ..... I dare you to flame him.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^ Well that was funny. Flame MS, Flame MS

(It is fun to egg him on.)

Bigfella

Reaction score
Ok i'll do it. You guys got my back.....right?..........riiigghtttt?????

Wrestling Station

You didnt know the story behind that Orton sig. It was like a bet, if CM54 loses his bet, he will have to use a sig of MS's choice. So.. thats what happend.

I think it will expire something like 3 more weeks lol.. only if its ever going to expire.

MikeRaw

Dude, just go to options in your user cp, and press turn sigs off... Then you dont see any sigs at all, including nude Orton...

the dark knight

yea, it bothers me too. mom got in the room a while ago to ask if i need anything before she leaves and saw cenamark's sig with a :shock: then asked "who is this and why are you looking for pictures of naked men on the internet?" lol.

but again, blame monk.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Same here TDK. Im too scared to go on some sites because my parents are always behind me :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Bigfella said:
Same here TDK. Im too scared to go on some sites because my parents are always behind me :p
And IWF is now one of them :laugh:

What I find great is that Monkey hasn't even looked at the damn thread lol.

C4

yea, it bothers me too. mom got in the room a while ago to ask if i need anything before she leaves and saw cenamark's sig with a then asked "who is this and why are you looking for pictures of naked men on the internet?" lol.

:roflmao: What a funny incident!

Your mom might have thought you're gay or something like that watching naked pictures of men on the internet! What did you reply? lol.