The shoutbox is very gay right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kirsty

Reaction score
TISK TISK...i'm so dissappointed in both LadyHotrod and Famous.

Can't you guys come up with anything original??

Soulpower

How you gonna diss Mat? The dude's a legend in IWF, and you ain't no legend killer, LadyHotRod.. Unlike this dude.

4rvtb8.jpg

KenFan4life

Reaction score
noticed how everyone basically forgot about this thread til Mat&kirsty got tired of sticking to joe's dick like a used-condom, so they decided to randomly bump this bitch up ....

and its like.."whatever"

hell, even ladyhotrod isn't even bothering with you two anymore...

so you two could basically go back to rubbing yo-dick and vag on the keyboard to each other and gay ass cyber-sex shit like that..ya-nig'ger'z Dig?!

Rell

Reaction score
lol @ Joe

90% of this board has no clue who "Joe" is lol

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man...I dunno how this whole little cyber-E-Grudge started...

But I'm guessing mr.mat tried getting ladyhotrod to cyber-sex with him...
unlike other chicks, she wasn't dumb enough to give a pediphile a Cyber-Handjob...resulting in mat getting angry..

this lead to hotrod flaming...

and stuff..

I dunno

Law & Order

Rell

Reaction score
man...I dunno how this whole little cyber-E-Grudge started...

But I'm guessing mr.mat tried getting ladyhotrod to cyber-sex with him...
unlike other chicks, she wasn't dumb enough to give a pediphile a Cyber-Handjob...resulting in mat getting angry..

this lead to hotrod flaming...

and stuff..

I dunno

Law & Order

LMFAO

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hell in a Shoutbox is always annoying. I just tend to join in with the cum crew and the Rell dick :2:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I do try to fit in a lot, i'm just trying to find my spot around here.

Since i'm here long term, hopefully I find it sometime around September-December.

Or maybe......

LadyHotrod

LOL, man, you people are boring.

^ if she ignored the thread you would have said "now they are scared" and "arent I a little whore"

:yes:

No, actually, I would have made the thread and if it got no replies, I would have let it die.

First off :laugh:mad: Ladyhotrods Replies is that all you got sweetheart shit
i heard worse from my own mum & my cousin they called me all the names on the planet,Second off Famous if you looked at the thread propely it was joe that made that thread you moron get your facts straight go making shit threads like your used to plus you know what i find funny Ladyhotrod you said you where having a serious discussion with Kaedon but what i saw was you saying how hot MVP was & Talking shit about Kane WOW a real serious discussion right there & i never said me beeing here longer ment anything you missed my point i said if i wanna talk to my mates in the SB i Can Ladyhotrod all you do is flame people FUCK it's boring i dont mind seeing a flame every now & then but god you take the fun out of it.

BTW Hi Wrestling Station:gun_rifle:

I beieve I said I was talking to Kaedon. I don't recall saying I was having a SERIOUS discussion. Wow, I made one non-serious comment.. YOU GOT ME!!!

The point is, we were talking about wrestling while that waste of personality kirsty was raping the shoutbox with annoying smilies after the two of you text fucked for a while.

Your only defense is "I've been here longer than you". I say again SO FUCKING WHAT? That doesn't mean the newer people have to run away and hide when some smurf like you comes along to talk in the shoutbox. Your time here has nothing to do with anything and it's sad that you seem to ride on the fact that your time here compared to mine means anything. Since that's the case, you obviously have nothing to live for if time in a forum compared to other people means that much to you, bitch.

TISK TISK...i'm so dissappointed in both LadyHotrod and Famous.

Can't you guys come up with anything original??

Says the slut who can't think of anything to say in the first place.