The shoutbox is very gay right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^non.. but still.. he is the one and only Mr. Mat :yes:

How many times do you get a :love: in a day?... thats Lawwwwwwooooove! :shifty:

Famou$ 187

I don't need internet love smileys. Thats wacccccccccccckkkkkkkk!

Kirsty

Reaction score
Fuck sakes, it's great to have a shoutbox to talk to everyone. It's a great addition to a forum but it's being raped by people right now. Particularly this Mr.Mat guy and his "wife", kirsty. You two are the most annoying fucking people ever. If you want to fuck each other, do it in your bedroom, not in the shoutbox.

Not only that buy kirsty obviously doesn't have an IQ high enough to actually say anything constructive. Instead, she posts nothing but smilies 99% of the time.

Just fuck off. I looked at the shoutbox and it had a clusterfuck of smilies. If you aren't smart enough to talk about something, stay the fuck away from the shoutbox.

Fuck.

WOW LadyHotrod...is that the best you can do?? What you have said is nothing to what i have copped over my entire life.

Come on...i know you can do better than that.

Mr. Mat

First off Famous shut your bitch ass up Homo you talk alot of shit for a So called black guy stick to what you do making shit posts,As for you Ladycrackhead I been here way longer then you i know everyone here & if i wanna talk or even talk shit in the SB I CAN got that you 2 cent slut,by my count i been here almost 3 years at least,Last but not least Jake if anyone asked Jas for naked pics it was you i never asked her for shit NOW fuck off
Ladycrackwhore & Famous187Fag.

J

Iwf's first Intergender Flame War Tag Match...Sounds good to me...Famous and Ladyhotrod vs. Mat and Kristy...I wanna see it...

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
so this is probably the most Blue situation i have seen today

congrats to all involved with this, you guys earned it you really did

Qwake

Just to top this thread off....................

:shifty: :crazy: :love: :smile_1: :lol: :y: :yes: :nono: :) :p :fear2: :( :roflmao: :59: ::kenfan :eek:sama: :g: :dunno: :shock: :shocking: :eek:hmy: :pontiac_black: :bye2:

Wrestling Station

First off Famous shut your bitch ass up Homo you talk alot of shit for a So called black guy stick to what you do making shit posts,As for you Ladycrackhead I been here way longer then you i know everyone here & if i wanna talk or even talk shit in the SB I CAN got that you 2 cent slut,by my count i been here almost 3 years at least,Last but not least Jake if anyone asked Jas for naked pics it was you i never asked her for shit NOW fuck off
Ladycrackwhore & Famous187Fag.
how many times do we see Mr Mat get pissed? :poster_hearye:

823bzwk.jpg

HI Mat

Reaction score
LOL an Angryphilip trying to call all of us blueberries for getting involved, but yet he has to throw his two cents in...good job:thumbsup: