The shoutbox is very gay right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Shut up, kirsty....I mean Mr.Mat....I mean kirsty...I mean Mr.Mat....Which one of those names do you want to go by today you bi-polar shit for brains?

First off Famous shut your bitch ass up Homo you talk alot of shit for a So called black guy stick to what you do making shit posts,As for you Ladycrackhead I been here way longer then you i know everyone here & if i wanna talk or even talk shit in the SB I CAN got that you 2 cent slut,by my count i been here almost 3 years at least,Last but not least Jake if anyone asked Jas for naked pics it was you i never asked her for shit NOW fuck off
Ladycrackwhore & Famous187Fag.

HAHAHA! Man, "LadyCrackwhore" and "LadyCrackhead" is all you can do? Wow, please don't insult my online username! I feel SO OWNED! Hey, just a heads up, crackheads are sickly skinny, pale, wrinkly people. I am full of colour, have some meat on my bones and don't have any wrinkles. FAILED.

What the fuck does the amount of time you've been here have to do with ANYTHING? Is that all you can ever say to me? You've spoken to me twice since I've been here and both times you've just blurted out I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU! What the fuck does that prove, bitch? Nothing more than you've been here longer than me yet you're STILL a bi-polar n00b.

You and your alter ego need to go fuck a pillow.

Reaction score
Ive seen some hot pillows in my day! LadyHotRod.......like......no offense, but youve never seen a crackhead lol. I know a lot of them, and hardly any of them look like what you depicted. Some do, but there are some that are even........*whispers*...FaT...I KNOW RiGHT?!

LadyHotrod

No, crackwhores do NOT look healthy. When they first start, they're pretty normal looking but give it some time and they all eventually look nasty. Case in point, look at pictures of Amy Winehouse from when she first came out until now. You can see the difference. Anyways....

This bi-polar virgin is probably a fucking crackhead. For someone who invents a "wife" to accompany him online, you've got to be on some serious drugs.

Reaction score
Oh well then, I think we may have a misinterpretation...CrackWHORE could very well look as you are describing...However, a CrackHead, could be of a normal looking variety. Would you concur?

Famou$ 187

Notice how both of them say what they have to say one after the other. But real talk Famou$187fag? Wtf was you on the rag or in kindergarden when you wrote that shit? You need to take another hit of a dick Mat before you try to insult me.

LadyHotrod

Notice how both of them say what they have to say one after the other. But real talk Famou$187fag? Wtf was you on the rag or in kindergarden when you wrote that shit? You need to take another hit of a dick Mat before you try to insult me.

Yes! They "both" seem to have the same thoughts.

The night I made this thread, "kirsty" was being asked by Dre if she was pregnant. "Her" answer was constantly "stop asking", followed by 17 smilies.

So Mr.Mat is asexual? Wow! Either that or he's going to pretend to have a baby in 9 months to feel like a somebody.

Famou$ 187

They been saying on another that they already have a baby on the way & they made a thread asking for baby names. Who the fuck does that?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Famous and LadyHotrod posted straight after each other ... they are the same person :shifty:

LadyHotrod

How about the name "I don't really exist".

WOW...that i don't wanna see ppls

You opened your fucking mouth and added your two cents and now you want to run away with your dick swinging between your legs? Oh no, it doesn't end that easily.

If you didn't want to start shit, you should have ignored the thread but you and your alter ego couldn't help yourselves.

Qwake

^ if she ignored the thread you would have said "now they are scared" and "arent I a little whore"

:yes:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yo....so did them aussie-wussies bail to whip their dicks on keyboards and shit?

so like...

that means that the famou$/hotrod-team america beat them damn dirty Fagwadz...

USA!!!

Mr. Mat

First off :laugh:mad: Ladyhotrods Replies is that all you got sweetheart shit
i heard worse from my own mum & my cousin they called me all the names on the planet,Second off Famous if you looked at the thread propely it was joe that made that thread you moron get your facts straight go making shit threads like your used to plus you know what i find funny Ladyhotrod you said you where having a serious discussion with Kaedon but what i saw was you saying how hot MVP was & Talking shit about Kane WOW a real serious discussion right there & i never said me beeing here longer ment anything you missed my point i said if i wanna talk to my mates in the SB i Can Ladyhotrod all you do is flame people FUCK it's boring i dont mind seeing a flame every now & then but god you take the fun out of it.

BTW Hi Wrestling Station:gun_rifle:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
wtf...

lol, calm down mat...
geez...ya-all spaz-attacking on some mo-foz on a forum...

its like..."Cha-Chill"...ya-heard?

if its not such a big deal, then you wouldn't have bumped this thread and talked about "blah-blah-blah"...whatever...something bout ladyhotrod and yo ass having some problem that nobody cares about ain't a issue...the issue is that Joe ain't at this forum....go suck-his fat hairy ass at the "other foruM" sucka...

*does the booker-t spinaroonie*

Famou$ 187

First off :laugh:mad: Ladyhotrods Replies is that all you got sweetheart shit
i heard worse from my own mum & my cousin they called me all the names on the planet,Second off Famous if you looked at the thread propely it was joe that made that thread you moron get your facts straight go making shit threads like your used to plus you know what i find funny Ladyhotrod you said you where having a serious discussion with Kaedon but what i saw was you saying how hot MVP was & Talking shit about Kane WOW a real serious discussion right there & i never said me beeing here longer ment anything you missed my point i said if i wanna talk to my mates in the SB i Can Ladyhotrod all you do is flame people FUCK it's boring i dont mind seeing a flame every now & then but god you take the fun out of it.

BTW Hi Wrestling Station:gun_rifle:

True.