• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

As I have said in other threads

where is the focus on Orton, they need to do more witj the lad

Orton's got them fruity abs. No one cares about him. Stick him somewhere, don't let him speak. All is well.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
As I have said in other threads

where is the focus on Orton, they need to do more witj the lad
As much as I like orton, I think he is perfect the way he is, being triple H's bodyguard, he is actually looking stronger than when he had the little bitch gimmick while WWEWHC. WWE could make him do some sadistic shit to make he look more beliavable, but I'm fine with the spotlight being on Trips

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton's got them fruity abs. No one cares about him. Stick him somewhere, don't let him speak. All is well.
yeah but he also has tatoos and likes good music. he is too good to make it

everyone cares about him really, you lads moan about him enough

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
yeah but he also has tatoos and likes good music. he is too good to make it

everyone cares about him really, you lads moan about him enough

Orton has had plenty of action in the Main Event scene for awhile now, even with Evo he still is there.. There's no need to focus on him right now we just got over a long Orton focused period earlier that ended what earlier this year at WM?

He'll be back being a main focus soon enough there's no doubt about that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Orton is god.

lol what?

Decent worker with problems truly connecting with the crowd. Being hand groomed as the guy since he was signed but failing again and again.

I say lel at this god claim. lel I say

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
lol what?

Decent worker with problems truly connecting with the crowd. Being hand groomed as the guy since he was signed but failing again and again.

QeA2N1M.gif

credits goes to @F.R.I.E

Reactions: F.R.I.E

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol what?

ah?

most over wrestler of the past decade

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To be fair, Orton from 2010-2013 arguably was the most over guy of the past decade right alongside with Daniel Bryan and RVD (from 2001-2002.)

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I knew from the very start Dean would be left with nothing. Seth is the top heel and Roman is gonna be the top face. That leaves Dean with no direction and one way ticket to jobber land

You're a jobber.

The storyline has barely even kicked off- how do you know what will happen?
Rollins and Ambrose have the potential to be great heels and do extremely well. I'm not so convinced that Reigns will do so well- yes, he's incredible to look at- but that isn't enough and he hasn't showed masses of charisma or in-ring ability yet.