• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hot dang, that was awesome. Would have preferred to see Reigns or Ambrose turn, but I'm willing to wait and see where they go with it and putting the spotlight on Rollins can't be a bad thing. Hyped for Smackdown spoilers. Agree with others that trying to replace Rollins would fail. The Shield have been GOAT faction IMO. Beating Evolution 3-0 at Payback was a great way to go out. Excited to see what happens next. Orton & Rollins vs. Ambrose & Reigns at MITB?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Because the lad made his bread and butter as the unhinged brawler. The dude has a character he works incredibly well and would get him over as a heel in the long run either way. Now's a perfect time to experiment with him as a babyface for a while. Just like they can test out Rollins in this character, one that suits him more than it does Brose.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Because the lad made his bread and butter as the unhinged brawler. The dude has a character he works incredibly well and would get him over as a heel in the long run either way. Now's a perfect time to experiment with him as a babyface for a while. Just like they can test out Rollins in this character, one that suits him more than it does Brose.
QeA2N1M.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rollins being the one to turn was fucking crazy.. I'm still pretty mindblown.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I preferred Rollins turning over Ambrose since it was more unexpected, and also because they're likely building towards Triple H versus Seth Rollins for Wrestlemania 31, with Rollins doing the big babyface turn next year. Rollins seems like he'd have more chemistry with HHH than Ambrose would, especially since he's the same mold of wrestler as Shawn Michaels was (fast and agile, high-flying, brilliant at selling, sacrifices his body every night more than nearly anyone else to put on the best performance possible, etc.) and we all know how well Hunter and Michaels worked together in the ring (and outside of it.)

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
What now...? The Shield is dead. Now we get incredible singles matches, period.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting that (I've not seen the show yet either) and The Shield are so good that I'm still sad they have to break up. Seth turning heel now? Honestly, I see him and Dean as good faces.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seth Rollins is a sell out he clearly saw Roman was getting hyped up as the top face and Seth didnt want to be an after thought so he obviously kissed HHH's ass and has now overtook Roman and Seth is getting the push as a heel. He clearly legit stabbed Roman and Dean in te back for the spotlight

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is a sell out he clearly saw Roman was getting hyped up as the top face and Seth didnt want to be an after thought so he obviously kissed HHH's ass and has now overtook Roman and Seth is getting the push as a heel. He clearly legit stabbed Roman and Dean in te back for the spotlight
64265ae0b05e7b8754066e26d6786607.gif

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
sorry lass

but HHH is not that underhanded

Solid Snake

Rollins will be a great heel. Ambrose will become a heel and Reigns will be left alone.
That is what I think will end up happening. Ambrose will turn next leaving Reigns by himself.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose to turn soon and have Reigns vs 'Evolution'+Rollins+Ambrose and win

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As I have said in other threads

where is the focus on Orton, they need to do more witj the lad