• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry

The far-right Party for Freedom led by Geert Wilders wins the most seats in parliament, according to exit polls.

Now, it looks like they got 35 seats out of 150, but they'll most likely not gain control of the government. Still, another step in a wrong, dangerous direction, not just for the Netherlands, but also Europe.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Yea... I know...

giphy.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Chris

Dreams are Endless

PRETORIA, South Africa -- Double-amputee Olympic runner Oscar Pistorius was granted parole Friday, 10 years after shooting his girlfriend through a toilet door at his home in South Africa in a killing that jolted the world.

Department of Corrections spokesperson Singabakho Nxumalo said Pistorius would be released from prison on Jan. 5. His parole will come with conditions, including that he not leave the area of Pretoria where he is set to live without permission from authorities. Pistorius will also attend a program to deal with his anger issues, Nxumalo said, and will have to perform community service.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.
Oh no.

Anyway

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate and seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.
You love to see it

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry

zelda-cdi-good.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Hamas says it is delaying the handover of a group of hostages Saturday in a dispute over aid and prisoners. Israel earlier said it expected 13 hostages to be exchanged for 39 Palestinians, in what would be the second such transfer under a truce agreement.

This swap has now taken place

Doom

La Bestia

Good. I have no remorse for him whatsoever.