• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What rules does he not follow?

The proposed rule change (from the headline I saw so don't fact check me too hard :slip: ) said they were going to start cutting off mics for whoever isn't the one currently answering the question. I assume he's objecting to that but it'd be a new rule not one already in place I guess

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
The proposed rule change (from the headline I saw so don't fact check me too hard :slip: ) said they were going to start cutting off mics for whoever isn't the one currently answering the question. I assume he's objecting to that but it'd be a new rule not one already in place I guess

If they cut the mics, the ratings will be even lower than they were. How do they expect to sell pay view buys and tickets?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well, damn. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Maybe after this he’ll take this shit seriously and so will his supporters.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Seeing a lot of people on twitter and facebook hoping he dies. That's pretty bizarre.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Seeing a lot of people on twitter and facebook hoping he dies. That's pretty bizarre.

Yeah, I just can’t agree to that. Just as bad when I would see people saying that same shit about Hillary in 2016. Like be better.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Doom

La Bestia
Wishing death on someone is terrible. Unlike Sakura and Silk over at WC, yes I said their names, I do show sympathy for Trump and his wife of battling this dreadful disease. This world's full of hate and nonsense, I tend not to be one of those people. We have to set politics aside for once and show some goddamn sympathy for once. If not, fine. That's your choice, so beat it.