The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I don’t know man. From what i seen, a lot of people who was on the fence about who to vote for said the debate and how much of an ass Trump was being made their choice easier. So I wouldn’t say that is the only way Biden can win, because Trump can fuck it up himself.

You don’t attack a mans family, surely when he’s talking about his DEAD son. I hope that’s not the kind of morals you have. I known you for years, and I know you’re a better person than that. Trump is a horrible horrible person. I get you don’t like the policies of Biden and that’s fine, but we don’t need a man who treats people the way Trump does, with ZERO respect. Let us also remember what he said about John McCain, now as a man who served this country just like McCain, I don’t see how you wasn’t done after he attacked him, surely when he said John wasn’t a war hero, and slammed him for being a POW. So I want you to put yourself in the shoes of John McCain. You get caught, and you’re a POW. Then years later; the man who’s running for President says you’re no hero, calls you a loser, and shits all over YOUR legacy. How does that make you feel. Trump acts like a child when someone doesn’t like him. Now yeah, Biden isn’t a great choice, and they are plenty of Republicans who if they was the one who was President right now running against Joe, they would very likely have my support. But someone who treats people, surely a damn War Hero the way Trump did, and does, no way in hell I could ever vote and support that man.

Now I was respectful to you, didn’t call you anything nasty. So I hope for the same in return.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Just to let you know, ill probably PM you my response about McCain. That response would derail the thread. Remember, that response is going to be from a War Veteran, who has multiple trips over there too. Also from the son of a veteran of the Vietnam War too. A lot of vets share my opinion too.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I mean when you have a President have a chance to denounce White Supremacist Groups and he doesn't answer the question and it doesn't know what to call them. Joe said the best thing tonight he wants to divide us and not bring us together.

Please tell me which white supremacy group you are talking about? I've already destroyed a few folks on Facebook and got banned. Let's see what you have got here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not even 8 a.m. yet and the coworkers are laughing at Biden looking like he was about to cry when his son's drug problem was brought up :WOW

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Not even 8 a.m. yet and the coworkers are laughing at Biden looking like he was about to cry when his son's drug problem was brought up :WOW

The deceased son should have been off limits. However, Hunter should be fair game. I'm still trying to get an uninterrupted link to it, one that has to extra commentary. Just the debate itself. Any help would be grateful if anyone has something.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Surprised Watchwrestling doesn't have a link for it tbh since politics and professional wrestling have become the same genre

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Surprised Watchwrestling doesn't have a link for it tbh since politics and professional wrestling have become the same genre

Well, Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame, haha

• Haha
Reactions: Doom and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Obama and Hillary could be inducted any year after their legendary match on '08 Raw :slip:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Proud Boys already adding "stand back and stand by" to their logo :francis

"What about ANTIFA?" Bold of anyone thinking this to assume I support ANTIFA bc I don't support Trump telling white supremacists to stand by, but Trump seems to think if he's against ANTIFA he has to be pro-white supremacy which is interesting logic.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Well damn good to hear, but if Trump he could just steal Biden's Mic if he wants to keep him from talking. He was acting that crazy last night. Also Hunter is not okay to talk about at all because yes he had a drug addiction and got over it. My Brother is going through such a thing and I'll be damn if anyone outside the family would talk about him in a negative light. Talking about Hunter is not gonna sway fucking votes Trump come on now. Truthfully for 4 fucking years I told everyone and had an educated conversation with people especially Republicans that this guy was crazy. Had his shot and he did nothing with the Ball. Shot Clock Violation I feel if this is Basketball now it's time to see what Biden can do. Now if Biden wins and he is dropping the Ball I'm going to call him out on it.

You know my Father was a big Trump Supporter, but the past Year he see's that this guy thinks he's on TV and this is just an acting job to him. It should be very interesting how the rest of these Debates go. Let Trump sink his own Ship with his stupidity and keep talking to the Audience not that fool and Joe has a great chance win the Election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Proud Boys already adding "stand back and stand by" to their logo :francis "What about ANTIFA?" Bold of anyone thinking this to assume I support ANTIFA bc I don't support Trump telling white supremacists to stand by, but Trump seems to think if he's against ANTIFA he has to be pro-white supremacy which is interesting logic.

How are the Proud Boys White Supremacists? You know the President and Vice President aren't white, right?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just imagining the scenes if Biden said "ANTIFA, stand back and stand by. Proud Boys are the real domestic terrorists" when answering a question about ANTIFA :maury

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Well damn good to hear, but if Trump he could just steal Biden's Mic if he wants to keep him from talking. He was acting that crazy last night. Also Hunter is not okay to talk about at all because yes he had a drug addiction and got over it. My Brother is going through such a thing and I'll be damn if anyone outside the family would talk about him in a negative light. Talking about Hunter is not gonna sway fucking votes Trump come on now. Truthfully for 4 fucking years I told everyone and had an educated conversation with people especially Republicans that this guy was crazy. Had his shot and he did nothing with the Ball. Shot Clock Violation I feel if this is Basketball now it's time to see what Biden can do. Now if Biden wins and he is dropping the Ball I'm going to call him out on it.

You know my Father was a big Trump Supporter, but the past Year he see's that this guy thinks he's on TV and this is just an acting job to him. It should be very interesting how the rest of these Debates go. Let Trump sink his own Ship with his stupidity and keep talking to the Audience not that fool and Joe has a great chance win the Election.

Done nothing in 4 years? So, reducing our foot print in the Middle East was nothing? Watching the debate now, i see what Trump's game was, and he actually succeeded in it. Can you guess what it was?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Done nothing in 4 years? So, reducing our foot print in the Middle East was nothing? Watching the debate now, i see what Trump's game was, and he actually succeeded in it. Can you guess what it was?

Nah, I don't think I watch enough Rick and Morty to keep up with Trumps 8 dimensional chess tbh

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Clearly he was the only one playing it with himself and it didn't work out in this first Debate.