The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because of the subject of magic, incest, and elitism that are discussed in it.
interesting that they would couple magic/elitism on the same vein as incest but interesting. google did not do it justice in its description

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Canadian Dragon said:
interesting that they would couple magic/elitism on the same vein as incest but interesting. google did not do it justice in its description
Allow me to introduce you to the Habsburgs and Victorian descendants, my good friend

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
The US Constitution was also written because the Articles of Confederation, America's original idea of "States Rights is Supreme". This is hilarious because the Confederation was fucking toothless and nearly destroyed America as a nation before it even began.
I know. I just wanted to quote AC/DC

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I told you. Religious reasons. And now you are going to say I am hiding behind a book.

Not getting into that discussion but it is my own, deeply held, personal religious beliefs and I refuse to debate whether it is a valid reason or not.

To you, probably not. To me, it is.

Did you know though - until the 1940s the word 'homosexuality' had never appeared in any English bible.

Whether you realise it or not - you are being governed by changes made by man - rather than what a true believer would call 'The word of God'

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
This is Russia...got to remember that. If you are gay off to jail with ya. If you worship the devil off to conversaion camp. And so, and the elitism thing is because just because you are poor and fucked doesn't mean you should critize those in higher power and are doing well because you are jelly. One of many reasons I am glad I left Russia

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Id like to apologize to you and everyone here for my behavior on the forum those few days as well.
It’s fine bro, stuff happens and we bicker and fight and everything. But at the end of the day we’re family. It’s all water under the fridge.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is Russia...got to remember that. If you are gay off to jail with ya. If you worship the devil off to conversaion camp. And so, and the elitism thing is because just because you are poor and fucked doesn't mean you should critize those in higher power and are doing well because you are jelly. One of many reasons I am glad I left Russia
yeaaaaah that all tracks now! I forget/didn't realize how powerful religion is in Russia, but I guess I really should not be surprised as you generally need that arm of society to be corrupted, powerful, and massively influential if you want to unlock that Emperor for Life achievement

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
Did you know though - until the 1940s the word 'homosexuality' had never appeared in any English bible.

Whether you realise it or not - you are being governed by changes made by man - rather than what a true believer would call 'The word of God'
This is what I was talking about when I said I was not getting dragged into a debate about it. You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe.

It is personal. Not up for debate.

You were poking and prodding trying to get to this point the whole time and I do not appreciate it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Constitution is infallible and should never be changed.

Except all those original laws that were amended and changed.

"We support slavery in this murica.......KoNsTeRtOoShIn!!!" :reganderp
I’ll interject on this because hopefully this is a safe place to do so. Amending the consistitution is fine in theory as it’s designed to be amended as society evolves and grows and we have many times, but that means actually drafting and passing a Constitutional Amendment. This response isn’t to anything being discussed at this time, but to the general comment here as I see it often.

Now to connect this to this thread, it would be a long shot as it currently stands, but if the Democrats could find a way to get a supermajority, it could potentially be possible years down the road to create an amendment protecting women’s right to choose. For now, people need to look at their state legislatures and vote based on that NOW.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
yeaaaaah that all tracks now! I forget/didn't realize how powerful religion is in Russia, but I guess I really should not be surprised as you generally need that arm of society to be corrupted, powerful, and massively influential if you want to unlock that Emperor for Life achievement
Oh, fuck yeah, religion is fucking huge in Russia. The Orthodox Church pretty much is own separate branch of the state, more or less.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This is what I was talking about when I said I was not getting dragged into a debate about it. You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe.

It is personal. Not up for debate.

You were poking and prodding trying to get to this point the whole time and I do not appreciate it.

But you can't believe in the the constitution being law - or if you believe that false prophets and religious leader who lie to congregations to instill social change are allowed to change the word of God. Only God can command God's laws not false interpretations made by radicals. You can't have your cake for the constitution - but change the rules for God. For starters - that doesn't sound like something any God or Deity would approve.

Its also not personal. I'm just applying your own logic upon you.

I'm worry you believe in six of one, but half a dozen of the other.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh, fuck yeah, religion is fucking huge in Russia. The Orthodox Church pretty much is own separate branch of the state, more or less.
yeah that fucking suuuuuucks