The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
this is what I've been saying. One team doesn't play by the rules and the second the other one tries to do the same they lose moral highrounds and become no better. the system is broken
I was actually being an ass given the previous comments made, but yeah, the two-party system America has created is pretty awful especially given how else where you have multiple parties and all. That is why I support a Monarchy especially molded after the French because they got shit done.
And we can't have that, can we? God forbid, the Republicans will think we're a bunch of snowflakes who care too much!
God does forbid a lot of things, so yeah, we can't have that because you can't upset the flakes of snow, lol

My campaign slogan has always jokingly been "Feed the Poor, Eat the Rich".
So, your party supports Cannibalism? Interesting

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I was actually being an ass given the previous comments made, but yeah, the two-party system America has created is pretty awful especially given how else where you have multiple parties and all. That is why I support a Monarchy especially molded after the French because they got shit done.

God does forbid a lot of things, so yeah, we can't have that because you can't upset the flakes of snow, lol

So, your party supports Cannibalism? Interesting

Fun fact, Cannibalism is actually completely legal in the United States, as long as it isn't performed via the act of murder.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
so is marriage to minors - if that Designated Survivor tv show was legit.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Fun fact, Cannibalism is actually completely legal in the United States, as long as it isn't performed via the act of murder.
So...we could feed the poor with the dead is what you are saying? Meaning graveyards would become absolute?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Grim Theft Auto said:
But nah, I mean electorally, win the senate with 60+ Senators and just ram through an amendment that makes it legal and protects transgender people, abortion, and gay marriage, all in one. Call it the Autonomous Pride Amendment, and those that oppose it can eat shit.
That's another issue with telling people to move to better states tho too. If all the progressive people leave their shit states like I hope to one day, it's more of a guanratee that state gets 2 red senators, and the state they move to probably already has 2 blue ones. Only changes something if they were to move to a more purple state

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Mean, Tennessee recently passed a bill that would have allowed a 14 year old to marry a man who is 50+ so, but it was modified to fix that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
speaking of which, people should look up the amount of states that are banning abortions and with loose child marriage and pedophilia laws. you might be shocked. you probably wont be though .

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The Hand Maiden's Tale is become canon at this point

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mean, Tennessee recently passed a bill that would have allowed a 14 year old to marry a man who is 50+ so, but it was modified to fix that
hey look, deth beat me to it. yeah, didnt want to be that guy ...but ya...why do you think people in power want more babies at their disposal...pretty sick stuff but it's kind of a sad truth

Reactions: Alexa

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
War Pig said:
So...we could feed the poor with the dead is what you are saying? Meaning graveyards would become absolute?
If people became less ethical and understood survival comes before everything else, yeah, Soylent Green is a total possibility, as long as it's only the dead.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
If people became less ethical and understood survival comes before everything else, yeah, Soylent Green is a total possibility, as long as it's only the dead.
You knew exactly where I was going with that. Props to you good sir.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
For reference, I'm not completely advocating for Cannibalism as a protected or even acceptable practice, but ya know, with the population of the world continuing to climb at catastrophic levels of overpopulation... feeding on the dead/using the dead as a consumable wouldn't really be... the most disgusting outcome?

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
but - for the sake of the discussion. A pro-lifer would say - that its wasn't done the right way - and unborn children are dying etc

but - for gay marriage - apart from letting gay people get married - why is such a heinous thing that goes against the constitution. as we know in 2022 - no one else is actually effected by two people getting married.

I mean - an issue like 'right to privacy' for example - seems like something more logically someone would want to put in place -especially as it affects an individual more.
Nothing should be legalized or be made illegal via the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter if it negatively affects people or not.

Congress is supposed to make laws. If that law is challenged then the Supreme Court decides whether or not that law stands on Constitutional grounds if it makes it to that level.

I don't expect you to understand I guess, but that is the fundamental basis of the American System. Anything that goes against that is not good.

If they made a law or amended the Constitution legalizing gay marriage would I suddenly start supporting it? No. But at least it was done the legal way.