The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
TBF, the Orthodox Church is only as big as it is in Russia because... hold on to your horses... the Eastern Roman Empire made them convert and got a branch of the church in there for centuries as the defining uniting faction for all the separated nations of the Russian steppes. So Barry is the first to tell you, the Eastern Roman Empire done fucked up.

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
But you can't believe in the the constitution being law - or if you believe that false prophets and religious leader who lie to congregations to instill social change are allowed to change the word of God.

Its also not personal. I'm just applying your own logic upon you.

I'm worry you believe in six of one, but half a dozen of the other.

Once again, I refuse to get dragged into a debate about this.

Nice try.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Once again, I refuse to get dragged into a debate about this.

Nice try.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Refusing to engage - is different from refusing to be dragged in.

If you live by the sword - you should be able to defend a viewpoint.

At this point - it sounds like you are hiding behind religion and don't even believe at this point.

Nothing worse a false believer hiding behind spirituality

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
TBF, the Orthodox Church is only as big as it is in Russia because... hold on to your horses... the Eastern Roman Empire made them convert and got a branch of the church in there for centuries as the defining uniting faction for all the separated nations of the Russian steppes. So Barry is the first to tell you, the Eastern Roman Empire done fucked up.
I know, just saying. We had to learn about the Byzantine Empire and everything of it. It was to the point that one of teachers told us the Russian Empire was the Byzantine Empire reformed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Juice if Dak doesn’t wanna get into it, leave him be.

Dak if you don’t wanna get into it, stop replying.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m not gonna bet my life on it because I never thought they’d actually overturn Roe, but I do think Gay Marriage has more legal precedence in the Constitution than abortion did. I’d be shocked if they overturned it completely. What they might be do is change the decision and cite equal protections rather than privacy. Because the SC isn’t gonna touch interracial marriage and that I would bet my life on and it’s hard to explain why one and not the other in a legal decision.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean - he brought up that he hopes the US overturns the right to Gay Marriage.
I don't really think I need to keep quiet - if a coward wants to bring up a separate topic clearly after a reaction - only to out himself as a false believer.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m not gonna bet my life on it because I never thought they’d actually overturn Roe, but I do think Gay Marriage has more legal precedence in the Constitution than abortion did. I’d be shocked if they overturned it completely. What they might be do is change the decision and cite equal protections rather than privacy. Because the SC isn’t gonna touch interracial marriage and that I would bet my life on and it’s hard to explain why one and not the other in a legal decision.
And what I mean by this is we many federal laws barring discrimination based on sex, gender and sexual orientation and several amendments come awfully close to this language as well.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
War Pig said:
I know, just saying. We had to learn about the Byzantine Empire and everything of it. It was to the point that one of teachers told us the Russian Empire was the Byzantine Empire reformed.
They say that and it's fucking hilarious. There is no Roman Empire after the Byzantines, Russia never adopted a Roman culture and never identified as Romans. Legally speaking, Spain is actually the continuation of the Roman Empire, but that's based on a will of the last Roman Emperor Constantine XI Palaiologos

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean - he brought up that he hopes the US overturns the right to Gay Marriage.
I don't really think I need to keep quiet - if a coward wants to bring up a separate topic clearly after a reaction - only to out himself as a false believer.
I’m not necessarily saying keep quiet, and sorry if it came off that way. It’s just he clearly isn’t gonna answer it, so leave him be. But at the same time it’s up to him to also stop replying to you. So I’m not saying you’re doing anything wrong.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Poltergeist said:
I kinda want to legitimately write a letter to Justice Thomas about this. If he believes that Obergefell vs. Hodges should be overturned on a basis of not being a violation of right to privacy, then shouldn't he then be in favor of overturning Loving vs. Virginia (Interracial Marriage), because that would also be a basis of right to privacy, or is he in favor of changing the designation to an Equal Protections Clause?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
They say that and it's fucking hilarious. There is no Roman Empire after the Byzantines, Russia never adopted a Roman culture and never identified as Romans. Legally speaking, Spain is actually the continuation of the Roman Empire, but that's based on a will of the last Roman Emperor Constantine XI Palaiologos
I know, just saying what I heard, friend. I also heard that The Russian Empire could have been better or greater than the Roman Empire.

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
I told you why I brought it up. Because the Supreme Court should have never made the decision they made. Just like Roe v. Wade.

You don't want to accept that because I guess you feel personally attacked.

However, whether the word 'homosexual' was in the Bible prior to 1946 means nothing. It is referred to in several more direct ways in other parts of the bible. Like Lev. 18:22. *in b4 that is Old Testament hurr durr!*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
War Pig said:
I know, just saying what I heard, friend. I also heard that The Russian Empire could have been better or greater than the Roman Empire.
Nothing could be greater than the Roman Empire, but that's just a Romanophile's opinion

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa