The Rumble Just Got Bigger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
attacked by angry koalas and...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

baseball suddenly hit his head causing him to be in a coma for five months. Now that he has awoken he wants

J

Sayed the guy who has a named that suggest you sucking him off which would be fine if 95% of the forum wasen't men.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Then I bring this thread back....

Evil Austin

goes over this thread and tries and follows what in the blue hell is going on.

Baller

Reaction score
Almost three decades ago, the dream of modern-day WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon was made manifest with the birth of the squared circle’s most celebrated spectacle, WrestleMania. More than a quarter of a century later, an unprecedented 40 Superstars will have the ultimate opportunity to realize their dream of performing in the World Championship main event match on this now aggrandized stage for the most brilliant competitors.

They can dance on The Grandest Stage of Them All at WrestleMania XXVII. But first, one man will need to surpass the efforts of 39 opposing competitors with the same aspiration in the 2011 Royal Rumble Match.

A celebrated tradition in WWE, the Rumble has boasted 30 men since 1989. Now, in 2011, the competition gets fiercer with an additional 10 gladiators, forging the biggest Rumble in history and guaranteeing not just a longer joust, but also more eliminations and over-the-top action.

A test of endurance, athleticism and survival at all costs, the Rumble Match is the definitive Battle Royal, where each Superstar’s prime objective is to propel their opponents over the top rope, with both feet touching the floor. Every 90 seconds, one of 40 elite ring warriors with randomly drawn Rumble entry numbers joins the fray. Though luck of the draw can be a critical factor in such a high-stakes situation (ideally, entering last like 2007 winner Undertaker and 2008 victor John Cena, both at No. 30), past Rumble winners have included Superstars who kicked off the Battle Royal at No. 1 (as seen in 1995 with Shawn Michaels).

But, with bodies being tossed out every moment and fresh competitors coming in at such a rapid pace, it’s really anyone’s match. (Watch a special look at the Rumble Match)

In the end, the last Superstar standing can officially punch a gold-embossed ticket to Atlanta's Georgia Dome, where they will contend for a World Title of their choosing at WrestleMania.

However, as the saying goes, “You have to be in it to win it.â€￾ Tune into WWE programming and stay logged on to WWE.com as entrants are named for the 24th annual Royal Rumble Match. Then be sure to witness this epic event live on pay-per-view on Sunday, Jan. 30, as the 2011 Royal Rumble defines the course of WWE's new year.

wwe.com

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You missed the 40 participants part in the actual Rumble thread :p

I will say that I do like it though as 40 guys being introduced every 90 seconds is going to be a sight to see. I love the Rumble second only to Mania so I am all for it expanding. I also think WWE will have a surprise or two like Khali and HHH returning to action.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eh it shouldn't be changed from 30 imo. 30 is just the perfect number to me for the rumble.