The Rock with notes on his arm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
bdb997c1bf0c1a96b95bacd317c26f85.jpg

vutRYu.png

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/250409-photo-rocks-raw-promo-notes-written-on-his-arm

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
9c4565340b962a4f81ed2768cb9d11c7.jpg

Zoomed in more.

All I can really see is KPC - KPB, which would mean Kung Pow Chicken to Kung Pow Bitch.

Just a few notes I guess, but I'm surprised by this heaps.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can't wait for @[JeebaK] to comment on this. Cena came down and legitimately embarrassed Rock when he mentioned that and had his bit. Swear Rock went a bit red.

Not surprised he takes notes with him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me he's got scripts and shit to remember also. He shouldn't need it but I can see why he does.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
The moment when Cena mentioned the notes part really shocked me lol..
And no The Rock owned this promo, he comes to any arena any time he wants and they all still chant/cheer everything he wants.
If someone is embarrased from last nights promo it has to be Cena, the crowd tells you all.

And on a special note, I didn't post this to laugh at Rock, I'm sure he has his reasons for this act and it's no problem doing that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
The moment when Cena mentioned the notes part really shocked me lol..
And no The Rock owned this promo, he comes to any arena any time he wants and they all still chant/cheer everything he wants.

If someone is embarrased from last nights promo it has to be Cena, the crowd tells you all.

So Rock runs around and calls him a kung po bitch, John comes out and says he needs to keep his notes on his arm and then smiles and walks away leaving Rock embarrassed. Yet Cena got owned because the crowd chanted along? Crowd reactions aren't everything tbh, they chanted because Rock has an unmatched ability to control them, not because he owned John.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nothing can stop the fans chanting Rock's phrases, why would Cena be embarrassed? Cena done well enough to not get boo'd for his cusses which would embarrass him, but because they were pretty humiliating you got "OHHHHHHHHHHH" reactions instead. Cena has impressed me so much with how well he's handling the booing fans as the babyface of the company when Rock is there. Imagine how hard that is.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's probably used to it now, he's had some fans hating his guts since what, 2006? The troll smile when they boo him is just epic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But nothing really of this magnitude? I know the ECW arena was bad sure, but he's up against someone so much more popular than him in most categories with the fans and he's still making the fans react to his words how he wants them to. Anyone who says Cena has no mic talent are insane.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I thought it was worse during his superman run in 2006/2007 tbh, now he has the respect of some of the smarks but then it was essentially open season. I agree people seem to misunderstand booking and mic ability. He's told to say "JBL is poopy" as it fits his cartoon character. John is great on the mic, it's very rare he stumbles on his words on anything.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well last night both of them were semi-shooting, I'm guessing none of them weer told to say things like "John you're a babyface I get that", "Promo notes on your arm" and "Returned to boost fast five movie buys". That makes for exceptional promos, the feud is really awesome in my opinion. Still more shows with Rock before Wrestlemania too, so looking forward to one more confrontation.