"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Your thoughts on Kevin nash 2008 big sexy tour???

do you hope for a 2009????

what did you thought of his match with kurt angle???

i thought it was Meh,, But pby the Best Kevin nash can do at the moment....as i think he is almost 50

Bonus Question

If You had to break WWE into one brand show....

Current company Products # of talent

Raw

Male wrestlers: 28
Female wrestlers: 8
manager/GM 2

Smackdown

Male Wrestlers: 24
Female Wrestlers 5
Manager/GM 2

ECW

Male Wrestlers 14
Female Wrestlers 2
Manager G/M 2 (striker as Manager i guess he ecw now since announcing)

IF You had to break it down to 30 Male Wrestlers, 7 Female Wrestlers and 2 Manager/GM figures... Who would you keep and why????

Montana

New Questions What one wrestler do you wish you could have seen live. Alive or dead.

Probably Hulk Hogan for some reason. Just to say i seen Hogan, who i consider one of the best ever. I've seen my fair share austin, rock, HBK, flair, jericho, hitman, cena, hhh, taker, foley and others, but never Hogan.

And Who's your favorite wrestler you've got to see live. (Mine was definitely The Rock).

Probably HBK. Seeing HBK vs Cena at WM 23 was pretty cool for a few reasons. Firstly, HBK was my favorite growing up so to see in live at wm facing the champ in the main event, it was something special. Pretty under rated match imo too. I also predicted Cena vs HBk after wm22 too. So i got to brag and boost about that.

Although in ROH I've seen a few "dream" matches so speak as well. I think these are worth mentioning.

- Marifuji vs El Generico
- Nigel vs El Generico
- Aotf vs MCMG
- Dragon Gate 6 man

Has Chris Jericho's return lived up to your expectations?

Yeah, i think he started off a little slow, but now as a heel i think he is hitting his stride. I think most people thought he would wear some gold by now, but he is really the #1 heel on raw at the moment. It will be interesting to see Jericho does once Randy Orton returns. But all in all, Jericho has lived up to expectations.

If Batista were to turn heel now with Cena injured, how would you have him turn?

Probably just turn on Punk. Say he's been walking around with "my" belt for too long. Nothing over the top, pretty basic actually. In order to really think a good storyline i'd have to put some thought into it. Off the top, i really CM Punk would be the best person to turn on.

Do you think Kane could be a credible champion with his new (well semi-new) persona?

nope. This is one of those where i would want to say yes, but i dont think the wwe would book him well enough to be considered credible. He's been around for a good decade and retirement is in his sights a few years down the road. Yeah, it would be a nice sendoff, but certainly not a raw. I didn't enjoy his run at ECW champ. I thought with the roster the way it was, it just didnt work. Although he was a face there. I think Kane being used as a major character would be good enough for now. The undertaker never needed the championship to be over, or to be considered one of the best. I'd like to see them book Kane more like that.

Thoughts on John Morrison?

He's good, not great. During the crossroads in his career i thought he should have gone left rather than right. I thought when he was Johnny Nitro with Melina, i thought he should have dumped her, and joined DX. He had a similar character in OVW, and it worked. I think Nitro could have really benefited by joining up with HHH/HBK. It could have been like Past, present, future. Basically i thought there was more left in the Nitro character, before moving on to Morrison.

Although he has had a nice run as Morrision. That character seems to fit his personalty pretty well. I can probably see him main eventing on Raw/SD in a few years as well.

Favourite superstar recenlty brought up from FCW ?

I believe most all have come from OVW, not sureTo be honest i kinda like that all. I do think Evan Bourne has been used the best. I think Atlas Dabone, and Scotty Goldmen should have good careers, down the line. I'd like to see the wwe try and push ryan braddock. He's not that bad. The only guy i didnt like coming up is Gavin Spears. I didnt think he was ready. But my favorite is gotta be scotty goldmen. Hopefully the wwe uses him a little better.

Your thoughts on Kevin nash 2008 big sexy tour???

What the hell is that????

do you hope for a 2009????

Nooooo

what did you thought of his match with kurt angle???

It sucked. I had it on, but i really wasnt watching. Nash belong in the booth, not in the ring, although he didnt look THAT bad. Like you said, considering he is like 50, plus he's a big guy.

Bonus Question

If You had to break WWE into one brand show....

Ill answer this one shortly

Montana

IF You had to break it down to 30 Male Wrestlers, 7 Female Wrestlers and 2 Manager/GM figures... Who would you keep and why????

This shouldn't be too hard, most will be no brainer, but i have a feeling a few guys will be cut.

1) John Cena - The big draw, must take

2) Randy Orton - Top Heel

3) Edge - Yet another Top heel

4) Chris Jericho - Top performer

5) MVP - Very very good at what he goes

6) HBK - Legend

7) HHH - Legend

8) CM Punk - Upcoming star

9) Santino Marella - Upcoming star

10) Scotty Goldman - Upcoming star

11) Cody Rhodes - Mid card

12) Ted Diabiase - Upcoming star, good mid card fueds

13) Rey Mysterio - Legends mid card

14) Evan Bourne - Mid card/tag

15) Paul London - Mid card / tag

16) Brian Kendrick Mid card / tag

17) Umaga Mid-Upper card

18) Jimmy Wang- Mid card/tag

19) Matt Hardy - Upper mid card

20) Undertaker (part time) Used for special matchups

21) John Morrision Upcoming star

22) Elijah Burke Mid/Tag wrestler

23) kOFFI kingston Mid/ Tag wrestler

24) Supercrazy - Lovable Jobber

25) Jamie Noble - Lovable jobber

26) Kenny Dykstra - potential/ jobber

27) Jake Hager Potential / jobber

28) Atlas Dabone Potential / jobber

29) Jeff Hardy (part time) If he cleans up his act

30) Mr. Kennedy (part time) If he cleans up his act.

Well, i guess i really don't have much to say as to why. I stayed away big men, some of the older veterns, and guys who have been suspended for drug use basically. If you look at whats left over, there is my list. I tried to get some good tag teams in there. I got some ideas for some new teams. Tag Division would consist of Elijah/koffi, Priceless, London Kendrick, Hardys, Hager/Dykstra. Mid card would feature mostly current mid card stars. MVP, Umaga, Santino, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Morrison and Scotty Goldmen. Tag wrestlers would also be singles wrestlers. The Main event scene is pretty self explainatory.

1) Beth Pheonix

2) Maryse

3) Michelle McCool

4) Kelly Kelly

5) Natalya

6) Victoria

7) Jillian

Who cares??

Two Announcers

1) JBL (GM)

2) Jim Ross (Head Booker)

I like the idea of a booker in a wreslting show. I dont believe it's been done thus far. I think it could add a new element, and its something dfferent.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Whats your dream roster for WWE, TNA, and ROH as of right now. (Meaning what stars would you like to see on each show, brand)

Montana

It would be something along these lines...

RAW

CM Punk (WHC)
Batista
Randy Orton
HBK
Jericho
JBL
Rey Mysterio (IC)
Kane
RHodes (TAG)
Diabiase (TAG)
Cryme TYme
Santino
Koffi
D-LO
Duece
Burchill
Primo Colon
Snitsky
Regal
Cade
Burke
Roode
Stone Cold
Ric Flair

SD

John Cena (WWE)
HHH
Taker
Edge
MVP (US)
Umaga
Big Show
Carlito
Edge Heads
Kendrick
DH Smith
Helms
Jesse & Festus
Super Crazy
Khali
Kozlov
Kenny Dykstra
Matt Hardy
Miz (TAG)
Christian
Morrison (TAG)
Ricky Ortiz
Bobby Lashley
The Rock

ECW

Mark Henry
Finlay
Evan Bourne (CW)
Bam Neely
Knox
Tommy Dreamer
Colin Delany
Haas
London
Holly
Jamie Noble
Jeff Hardy (ECW)
Mr. Kennedy
Jimmy Wang

Rhyno

TNA

Joe (TNA)
Angle
Booker
Sting
Storm
Petey
Jay Lethal
AJ Styles
Abyss (X-division)
MCMG
Chavo
3D
Creed
Jarettt
Rock N Rave
Morgan
Steiner
Sonjay (fired)
Sharkboy (Fired)
Briscoes (TAG)
Chris Hero
Trevor Murdoch
Eddie Kingston
Chuck Taylor

ROH

RVD
Danielson (ROH)
Nigel
Strong
GO
Marifuji
El Generico
Steen
Davey Richards
Rocky Romero
Jigsaw
Ruckus
Jimmie Jacobs
Tyler Back
Necro Butcher
Albright
Pearce
Jack Evans
Kenny King
Claudio Castagnoli
Erick STevens
Rhett Titus
Delirous
C. Daniels
LAX (tag)

Basically Raw I'd keep the same for the most part. Add some spice to the Midcard division, thats about it.

For SD, I'd add some bigger names, since its on a national TV. Cena and Christian are big adds. Also bring in some existing ECW talent.

ECW, had probably the most changes. Bring in guys on there 2nd strike, Kennedy and Hardy. Bring in some cruiserweights and some brawlers and a normal face in Rhyno.

TNA; Not too much do they need. I took a few uppercard guys off, and added some fresh faces. Mostly from ROH/Indys

ROH, I added one main star in RVD. I also added Daniels and LAX, because they have a good workrate, and experienced in ROH.

Beer Money Army

Just say christian cage doesn't re-sign with TNA...decides to sign back with WWE....

How much of a big blow will this be towards tna???

Wordlife

who do you think will win the Presidential Election this year and why?
Who do you think will win the World Series this year? and why?

Montana

Just say christian cage doesn't re-sign with TNA...decides to sign back with WWE....

How much of a big blow will this be towards tna???

I dont think its that big of a blow actually. I think there is enough talent floating around TNA, so where losing Christian, isn't a deadly blow. I do think TNA has booked him poorly since Angle entered. I always thought Christian was the type of guy they could build around. I think when they added Angle, Christian got put on the back burner. That might be due to fact, must people thought he would return to the wwe down the road. Its not a good thing TNA is losing Christian, but sometimes when you have too much talent, it affects the booking in a bad way. Look at ECW from a year ago or so. They barely had anyone on the roster, but yet still put on a pretty good show for the most part. So i think TNA will have to move on. They've already reduced his role a lot lately too. So i do think he won't resign, unless they overpay for him.

who do you think will win the Presidential Election this year and why?
Who do you think will win the World Series this year? and why?

I dont like politics or baseball much.

Beer Money Army

what is the top 5 indy promotions going around at the moment?

Do you know what show Mark briscoe had his 2 front teeth knocked out?

Montana

what is the top 5 indy promotions going around at the moment?

1) ROH - pretty clear cut leader

2) PWG - Solid promotion. Making the some good moves

3) Chikara - Probably the hottest or fastest rising promotion

4) NWA - Ehh, they do have a tv deal

5) FIP - Have been putting on some impressive shows the past year.

Do you know what show Mark briscoe had his 2 front teeth knocked out?

No clue, it might even been a show, i think they said he got in a bar room brawl, but i could be wrong.

Beer Money Army

Ok sweet Could I saw a promo on dethorned or The Bitter End with no front teeth...

Have you seen "Honor Reclaims Boston 2006" and "The Bitter End 2006"???

If Not....

HRB is a good show majority of the matches are **-*** which i cant complain on a indy fed. womens match was lower but better than some of wwe women matches..

I recommend Aries/Strong Vs Kenta/Richards **** performance in my books...

-------------

The Bitter End was more of a storyline orient show and cornette last show i think.. the Wrestling overall wasn't to up to par with HRB, but this show was better than some of TNA PPV's...

Best Match: Kenta Vs Matt Sydal *** 1/2 7/10,

i was a bit dissappointed with corino/homicide, but i guess corino is in the near end of his career and neither man needed to prove anything as both have very storied Indy wrestling Careers..

at the moment I'm watching Dethroned 2006 up to Blade Vs delirious, so far it has been a very dissappointed show, it better improve :)

Montana

Have you seen "Honor Reclaims Boston 2006" and "The Bitter End 2006"???

Nope, im afraid not, but i have seen a few of other new shows, so i'll give some quick reviews.

Death Before Dishonor V Night Two.

I picked this one up off the 10$ sale, and it was a steal. This could easily be the most under rated show of 2007. There really wasn't a bad match on the whole, in fact the worst match was ***. Top to bottom a really fun show. Best match is a epic matchup between Mike Quackenbush and Brian Danielson, probably the two best indy wrestlers today.

Mark Briscoe vs El Generico (Falls count anywhere) ***1/2

Jack Evans vs. Deranged ***

Sara Del Ray vs Lacey ***

Danielson vs Quackenbush ****

Steen vs Jay Briscoe (Lights out match) ^***1/2

Morishima Vs Albright ***1/2

NRC + Sydal vs Resilence+ Delirous (street fight) ****1/3
Insane brawl

Vendetta II

Aries vs Jacons ****1/2

Danielson vs Claudio ****

Nigel Vs Jerry Lynn ***1/2

Also a couple other 3 star matches and some fun matches.

FIP BYOB

Nigel vs Homicide ***1/4

Gibson vs. Strong ***3/4

Spanky + Sal vs Jay Lethal + Jimmy Rave &***1/2

Beer Money Army

I finished watching TCS night 1/2 2006 weekend

they were pretty good shows...(a couple of *** 1/2 matches and a couple **-**1/2)

best Match of the weekend: Team Danielson Vs Team Delirious (nite 2) ****

worst: Shane hagadorn vs homicide (nite 2) DUD

I'm halfway though 5th Yr NYC show...

so far i think the 4 way fray and Whitmer vs Albright are the best matches so far... *** 1/2 each.. I'm up to briscos Vs Cabana/mcguiness

Have you watch any of the 5th year Festival shows?

Montana

Have you watch any of the 5th year Festival shows?

I seen NY, Finale, and certains matches in the other shows. I guess i'll rank the top matches imo.

1) Samoa Joe vs Nigel McGuiness
I loved this match, it was TNA's Best vs. ROH Best at the time. First Blockbuster ROH match I've seen.

2) Mark Briscoe vs Jay Briscoe
Brother vs. Brother. A FYF Classic

3) Morishima vs. Samoa Joe

4) BJ Whitmer vs Brent Albright (Tables are legal)
The perfect 15 minute brawl/spotfest. Another one of my first ROH matches.

5) Colt Cabana vs Jimmy Jabobs ( Windy City Death Match)

6) Briscoes vs Steenerico

7) 6 man Mayhem
I haven't actually seen this, but i hear it was awesome

8) Nigel vs Jimmy Rave
I can still picture Nigel breaking Rave's jaw.

9) Jimmy Jacobs vs BJ Whitmer ( Falls count anywhere)

10) Morshima vs Homicide.

The star rankings may not agree with this order, but these were my favorites.