"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
You've probably be asked this before, but what would you do with the upcoming draft?

Now that Undertaker has been "banished" from the WWE, what do you think they should do with him? I'm under the impression he's not done, so if you agree how would you bring him back if you think he's done then I guess don't answer this lol.

What is your expected outcome of the HHH-Cena match at Night of Champions? And is your expectation of it equal to what you would do with it?

As always feel free to ask me a question :) I always enjoy your questions lol

Montana

You've probably be asked this before, but what would you do with the upcoming draft?

Like 2 minutes ago

- Turn Cena heel at Night of champions
- Turn Batista heel ....soon
- JBL face

- Kennedy , Umaga, Cade, DH Smith to SD (maybe HBK/Jericho)
- Taker, Punk, to Raw (maybe MVP)
- Carlito, Finaly, Holly to ECW

Bring in Atlas Dabone to SD and Colt Cabana to Raw.

Now that Undertaker has been "banished" from the WWE, what do you think they should do with him? I'm under the impression he's not done, so if you agree how would you bring him back if you think he's done then I guess don't answer this lol.

I'm kinda confused by this. I missed the end of the ppv. I say he's just going to pop up at the draft.

What is your expected outcome of the HHH-Cena match at Night of Champions? And is your expectation of it equal to what you would do with it?

I think HHH is gonig to win. I would like to see Cena lose clean, and shake hands with HHH before a low blow, grabs a chair and goes nuts. HBK gets some too. Pretty Simple really. Raw has too many Faces, not enough heels.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Good answers. Sorry about the draft one, didn't feel like going back and looking at all the questions you've answered, there's a been a lot lol.

I completely agree about Cena. I'd love to see him go heel, I've wanted it for a while and hopefully they pull the trigger. This would be a great feud to it as HHH is probably the most over face at this moment in time. I'll probably break something if HHH has to tap out to the STFU in that match.

Beer Money Army

Cade/murdoch now split.. WWE want to use cade but not Murdoch..

How much time do you think Trevor Murdoch has in the WWE until they release him?

Montana

How much time do you think Trevor Murdoch has in the WWE until they release him?

I didnt hear about all this. I'm assuming Murdoch will get his chance at a singles run. The dude can sing garth brooks. Thats gotta be worth something right? I'd give him a fair chance, i think are fans are going to get behind him a little bit. I could def. see him moving to SD or ECW. So i guess i'll say 9 months, but if he makes it over 9 months he should be clear.

If all else fails, throw him in another tag team. But i think SD/ECW is the way to go with Murdoch.

Airfixx

Above you mention turning JBL face... How would you do this?

Bring back the Acolyte(sp?) in him?

...I mean, I see it as a one shot, no turnining back thing cos how can he switch back to his current persona again after being a 'good guy' for x-amount of months? ...I don't think I'd 'buy' it anyway.

Montana

I haven't completely thought this all the way through. You are right and it would be a one time shot. At first, i really liked the idea of JBL going after Orton, and i think JBL can get himself over as a face vs. orton. By simply saying he's going to go out there and kick his ass. The problem is they are letting him be heel for too long. If he just returned, it would be a lot easier.

Since Orton isn't a option, i'd have to go with the #2 heel on Raw currently, who is probably William Regal. Somehow bring him back, with a very anti american gimmick. He talks trash for a few weeks finally JBL comes out and confronts him. A few people attack JBL (Burchill, others) The next week Regal throw Simmons in a match. JBL is banned from ringside. JBL finds Regal backstage and they throw down. Build that into a PPV and a reunnion of the APA.

Basically give him the stone cold gimmick. Fans will like it i think, assuming you match him up with a good heel to start. He's a rough tough texan, who simply kicks ass. I like the idea at least.

Beer Money Army

In MY opinon i think.. Bryan danelson, Nigel Mcguiness, Austin Aries, The Briscoes are ROH top 5 Dogs in there company and would love to keep hold of them for a very long time...

But if all these 5 went to the WWE...

Which one you think would succeed? and Why?

Airfixx

I haven't completely thought this all the way through. You are right and it would be a one time shot. At first, i really liked the idea of JBL going after Orton, and i think JBL can get himself over as a face vs. orton. By simply saying he's going to go out there and kick his ass. The problem is they are letting him be heel for too long. If he just returned, it would be a lot easier.

Since Orton isn't a option, i'd have to go with the #2 heel on Raw currently, who is probably William Regal. Somehow bring him back, with a very anti american gimmick. He talks trash for a few weeks finally JBL comes out and confronts him. A few people attack JBL (Burchill, others) The next week Regal throw Simmons in a match. JBL is banned from ringside. JBL finds Regal backstage and they throw down. Build that into a PPV and a reunnion of the APA.

Basically give him the stone cold gimmick. Fans will like it i think, assuming you match him up with a good heel to start. He's a rough tough texan, who simply kicks ass. I like the idea at least.

Sounds good... Especially the bit with Simmons. 'Everyone' loves Ron so the fans would absolutely shit on Regal too (especially if he matched Simmons against a monster and he got hurt).

Montana

In MY opinon i think.. Bryan danelson, Nigel Mcguiness, Austin Aries, The Briscoes are ROH top 5 Dogs in there company and would love to keep hold of them for a very long time...

But if all these 5 went to the WWE...

Which one you think would succeed? and Why?
\

Hmmm, ONE that is a tricky one. I think if the briscoes were a tag team in the wwe, they would be more over than the other ROH guys. In fact, i think they would dominate and bring some interest back to the division. But if i were to pick one to suceed, meaning going "all the way" I think i'd have to go with the dark horse pick of Jay Briscoe. I think eventually the wwe is going to have to look for the next stone cold like character. Thats basically what the briscoe bros. are. Jay is more polished and experienced than mark. I think if he could a nice singles push, he could really do some damage, and maybe win a world championship.

Nigel, Danielson, and Aries, all seem midcard status to me, as far as WWE goes. Very good midcard at that. They don't have that x factor the wwe likes. I could see Danielson maybe going on past midcard, but the wwe would really have to get behind him. I think Jay could get over with less help.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If TNA could sign any wrestler in the world to a contract, who would you choose it to be, and why?

PeepShow

Use your creative juices for this one :eek:

How would you book a stable between AJ Styles and the MCMG? I've heard some slight rumors of that happening, and I just wondered how you might do that.

Montana

If TNA could sign any wrestler in the world to a contract, who would you choose it to be, and why?

As much as i dont like him, he's the one guy that can turn things around for the wrestling business right now.....

FINALLY....

The ROCK HAS COME BACK TO ORLANDO! That would have the wrestling and media world buzzing i think. Thats the pickup TNA needs to make, which is near impossible. I think he would brought ALOT of attention to TNA, and this question was a no-brainer. Unlikely yes, but The Rock would make a big splash if he returned.

How would you book a stable between AJ Styles and the MCMG? I've heard some slight rumors of that happening, and I just wondered how you might do that.

Well, well well, My creative juices are being tested here. We have a group of young faces. Faction generally work better as heel. Thats the first problem. So to get them over you have to put them up against good heels. The person that comes to mind right off the bat is Royal T, or Booker T. He's been doing his thing with 3D. So thats a nice 3 on 3 fued. 3 vetern heels vs 3 young faces.

I gotta spice that up a bit too thugh right? Im going to throw Kurt Angle on Booker T's side when he returns....so now i would pick Kaz to join this young group.

How to get this group over. They basically got to be DX 2008, well not exactly but the same prankster attitude. I want to see these guys slap around Jim Cornette. No respect for authority. Bad ass characters, but faces. The younger guys hating on veterns for not giving them a chance.

After a little while, i'd turn Kaz on AJ. Kaz says they must grow up. Will give both AJ/Kaz a nice rub.

Something along those lines would work well. There is enough veterns to throw at them i think.

Beer Money Army

I been watching wrestling for years... If someone ask me who is the best in ring wrestler.. 2 names pop up straight Ric Flair for his world Champs, number of excellent matches he had and he was the real deal unlike hogan... the 2nd name is Chris Benoit..

Despite what he done. (I don't like what he did, but what is done, is done) He was one of the best in that ring...

So do you rank Chris benoit in-ring wrestling work as one of the greatest?
(oh that question based from 1970's-now)