The Problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Fuck you Sand Nope. Rules change therefore the most current ones set by Monk are the rules. Who asked you anyways.

Moonlight Drive

They're the only rules I can see posted, therefore those are the rules I'll adhere too.

C4

Well, take that issue to the administrator of the forum who did all of this.

He banned them, not me.

Tell HIM to bring them back and tell HIM that those rules are the actual RULES.

J

Well the owner left the "Senior Admin" in charge and after the "Senior Admin" comes the Admins so when the "Senior Admin" is never on that job of running the forum falls into the laps of the Admins and Monk did just that.

Sand Nope!

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
Maybe he was on his two year vacation from posting on the forum when those new rules, that helped make the forum 200% more enjoyable, were created.

And SHUT the FUCK UP, C4, you know exactly what the rules are on the forum so don't go rebelling against what the rules are now.

Kizza

Well, take that issue to the administrator of the forum who did all of this.

He banned them, not me.

Tell HIM to bring them back and tell HIM that those rules are the actual RULES.

You bitching did in effect ban them.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The problem is that C4 needs to shut the fuck up and either leave the forums or be banned. Either way as far as I'm concerned we don't need bitchy whiners on these forums who cry to the admin if somebodies spamming up your thread. Fuck I'd be GREATFUL that a thread of mine got spammed up to 5 pages for once. That's activity, and whether you like the activity or not that's what the fucking "IGNORE' button is for.

Fucking shit skinned diaper headed misognyst sand Nope.

C4

This forum is not a forum without bitchy whiners.

You'll be bored with it in a week. I guarantee you that.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The problem is that C4 needs to shut the fuck up and either leave the forums or be banned. Either way as far as I'm concerned we don't need bitchy whiners on these forums who cry to the admin if somebodies spamming up your thread. Fuck I'd be GREATFUL that a thread of mine got spammed up to 5 pages for once. That's activity, and whether you like the activity or not that's what the fucking "IGNORE' button is for.

Fucking shit skinned diaper headed misognyst sand Nope.

Nah, just let him do what he wants, but admins should never listen to him. That's fair enough imo.