The Problem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Ok I've done my bitchin already know here is where I pose a solution. The main problem is evident. Mike dissapeared for a few months and came back and din't like the rules and reacted upon his own. Now Monk who was in the right did the right thing. He was an ACTIVE, keyword ACTIVE, admin and made changes he believed would help the forum. Mike who had not been around came back and started using the old ones. Pretty simple stuation.

Solution. We need less admins. Only admins who are gunna be active should be admins. Rest should be bumped down until a time they are able to be more active again. Plain and simple if your not here to do your job weather for no reason or for one. Step down until you can come back and fill your position. At that time you come back get bumped back up and abide by the rules set in place.

J

Well obviously he's the big exception. He's higher than an admin though.

J

Besides you wouldn't keep a mod around that's not doin there job why do differently for an Admin. If anything there higher up so the need for them to do there job is higher.

Hometown Kid

I disagree that there should be less admins, (well there should just be 5 actually) but they should definitely be active (sans Mark who owns IWF and apparently MC who is something important too apparently), No offense, but TG and Chuck should be off and replaced with a person that is active. Period.

Regardless of whether you like him or whatever, Chaos has done a lot new and to make the forum better, and I think people are being too pissy and missing the bigger picture with him. And has he ever even said he hates Monk's rules? I mean, i'm just asking because I don't remember him saying any shit like that, he just banned Brandon and Chris because they were fucking up MOTM + C4 got whiny about it, which probably gave him ammo to do so. Everyone just chill for a second. It will all work out as long as Monk and Chaos stay level and work it out.

J

I defenitly don't just mean Chaos I mean anyone who's not active. I agree wit Chuck, haven't seen him in forever, disagree wit TG he's always doin shit that I see. Mike just seems to dissapear forever and then come back, that just doesn't work.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Oh ok. Well I will just go ahead and leave then. I will get rid of everything I have done on here and just revert it back to a plain old vbulletin forum.

J

...or you could try staying active and not just coming back and banning members who broke no rules. That'd work.