THE POWER RANGERS VS THE KITTENS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Beavporeon @Jacob Fox

Get in here and represent!

Edit: I'm dragging Jake in even though he knows nothing of what's happening here lol

Sorry Babe, I didn't think it would be fair that someone of my intellectual superiority would humiliate a power ranger. So I gave you my sister.

But if any Power Rangers choose to challenge me to the Pokémon TCG online or chess... I'll be waiting for your challenge.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn, I knew I should have asked for Chinese Checkers.

YPR took ours 2-1, here's the screens:

Red: YPR
Blue: EBC
game1_red.png

game_2_blue_wins_(me).png

Game_three_red_wins.png

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Awww! She put up a good competition. It was a close one, too. :emoji_slight_smile:

lol you'd have to know our cats to understand... Drusilla is the black one.. .very cunning and manipulative. Althea is the patient and smart calico.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well.... With all charaters set aside for a sec, I do LOVE cats. I do hv a few fav breeds. Did u know all calico cats are female? Its true. I like Calico, Siamease mix, And Persians.
Sad story... My grama's two cats (Winnie aka siamese mix and Peanut aka very beautiful long haired Calico" Died in her apartment fire couple yrs ago. And her dog as well( He was a basenji mix)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Winnie got free when the firefigter broke the window of her(Grandma's) home. Never did find her. We believe she died soon after escaping

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well.... With all charaters set aside for a sec, I do LOVE cats. I do hv a few fav breeds. Did u know all calico cats are female? Its true. I like Calico, Siamease mix, And Persians.
Sad story... My grama's two cats (Winnie aka siamese mix and Peanut aka very beautiful long haired Calico" Died in her apartment fire couple yrs ago. And her dog as well( He was a basenji mix)

My sister mentioned to me before that all calicos are female. Although my YouTube channel is named Killer Orange Cat and I love cats, I am actually a ferret person. But ferrets can be sad pets to have because they have such short life spans :(