THE POWER RANGERS VS THE KITTENS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
My sister mentioned to me before that all calicos are female. Although my YouTube channel is named Killer Orange Cat and I love cats, I am actually a ferret person. But ferrets can be sad pets to have because they have such short life spans :emoji_slight_frown:

10442500_10152087023221502_5632365719880801946_n.jpg

She wouldn't have won but she would have stolen the pieces and danced away.

Also, male calicos exist but they are very rare because the gene is on the X chromosome. So if you see a male calico it means he has an extra chromosome, so he's XXY. I can't say I have ever seen one that I know of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh, Really? Sooo..... UR Saying we're really real Power Ranger's and Cats then?
Wasn't it obvious? Unfortunately you changed sides so you're like...a cat power ranger I guess? Strange. But we are power rangers: Forum Force and they're cats which we always knew Snake was.

Oh and Beaver is actually a beaver before you say anything. Just so you know.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Wasn't it obvious? Unfortunately you changed sides so you're like...a cat power ranger I guess? Strange. But we are power rangers: Forum Force and they're cats which we always knew Snake was.

Oh and Beaver is actually a beaver before you say anything. Just so you know.

Wait ... What the crap am I then?

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who am I suppose to face again? Blue Ranger?