THE POWER RANGERS VS THE KITTENS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Don't know if that's a "you're cute and a like you" aww or a disappointed aww. Either way, not the first time I've heard it used that way from a chick xD

If there is still an open spot, I will partake in this abomination of a "tournament", but only on the terms that I am my own team. Meaning it will be 4 "gay rangers" vs. 3 "pussy lovers" vs 1 "Jeffry Fucking Goddamn Motherfucking Mason". Since bosslady can't convince 3 of the sheep of this site to join her cat side :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Consider me the Ivan Ooze of the tournament if that helps you sleep at night

I ain't no sheep, I joined for da money

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Meh, that's fine. You watch too much WWE and not enough indie wrestling to fit my tastes in a woman anyway :p (almost entirely meant as banter, btw)

Sheep, whore...same difference, no?

Difference being one is an animal and the other is a low standard person who makes a good living.

I'm more of the low paid mercenary type

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've seen some matches with LaRea. She's pretty good.
-I also hv a dvd here called Dia De Los Muertos (Mexican Lucha Libre Wrestling)
-
I used to watch ECW all the time before we got rid of Cable

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That is the member formally known as Xina. She is @Jacob Fox's sister.

Your Rangers may have stopped multiplying but our cats have not. :kitler:

200.gif
SISTER?!
200.gif

I thought she was Jake's girlfriend before the coming out thread happened! ew.....
I'll tell you, who. The person you're facing.
1fc854932e3b5e53aae1fbfb791733eb.png

Also side note all the games will be 2 out of 3 falls so that will be fun. Anyway....I have sent the link to the fellow rangers which they can share the game with the kittens. Then you can just print screen the results or if you can't....you can just tell me who won, I guess. But it will be better for prettiness if you printscreen it :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah....Have fun and remember.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake