The Overrated Thread!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I believe, that in the midst of the East/West beef Method Man and Wu Tang in general were the only East Coast dudes allowed on the West lol. As A matter of fact Meth did a song with 2pac on "All Eyez On Me" ('Got My Mind Made Up') and a song with B.I.G on "Ready To Die" ('The What') both are dope as hell. 'Got My Mind Made Up' is honestly one of my favorite 2pac songs. Which is imo a big deal being that at that time you were almost forced to choose what side you were on in the rap game at the time.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Suicide - Not every case's a tragedy, quite a few deserved it.

Homosexuality - Being gay and being a smurf, are two different things. Like being a man and acting macho (macho's fag). Everybody can go gay themselves, as long as they don't act like a smurf.

seX-Power

Reaction score
your opinion will change when you suck dick for the first time :)