OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was a conversation before. But I think there should just be 1 main title and 2 mid card titles. Anyone else agree here?
As the holder of the newer world title, I agree. I do want to unify at some point, then either get a second midcard belt or stick to WHC, IC and Survival, depending on numbers.

Edit: Excited to see what @TheKingSonic does reveal...

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
As the holder of the newer world title, I agree. I do want to unify at some point, then either get a second midcard belt or stick to WHC, IC and Survival, depending on numbers.
Oh my, King. The Precision Champ v WHC Champ. Winner gets both belts which unify. That would be interesting

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I like just having the World title and Precision title

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
screw the IC title and its history. Jack Rogue buried that title anyway :bayley:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Don't screw The Reagmaster (Not even worth it)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic yo is that hammer you've got used for something?
I didn't give that up yet lmao....That hammer stays with me forever. Well...until I'm killed by the Precision league and branded as a traitor. I will however go out with glory by cutting off Geek's balls and feeding them to Reag. It seems they know the taste of each others by now already o_O

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't give that up yet lmao....That hammer stays with me forever. Well...until I'm killed by the Precision league and branded as a traitor. I will however go out with glory by cutting off Geek's balls and feeding them to Reag. It seems they know the taste of each others by now already o_O
1492714633407.jpg