OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'm never running it though. I'll help with getting it its own section but that'll be it. Someone else can be Dana White o_O
I don't want to run it but I'm way more into UFC than WWE as a product RN and the UFC games are generally better than the WWE games... And also, Andersen Vega's style of trash talk is tailor made for MMA.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to run it but I'm way more into UFC than WWE as a product RN and the UFC games are generally better than the WWE games... And also, Andersen Vega's style of trash talk is tailor made for MMA.
Going the CM Punk route I see

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I know a few people wanted to run a league with it before (That would be fucking fun), but there doesn't seem to be a playerbase for it. Only have a few people that have the game and shit. It could however work if we had enough people and had more than one character for different weight classes. I mean, King, Welsh and Impact currently have it. I know I would pick it up if it started and I believe @SupaHeeroh has one of them considering I saw a screenshot of Buster Gates in UFC a long time ago.
Well, assuming that Frosty would get it, along with King and Impact, myself, Crazy and Luna (Who both gave me the idea and are my regular punching bags on the game :p) that makes 6 people.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I have it and wasn't that bad but haven't played it in months. I might potentially be down

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Well, assuming that Frosty would get it, along with King and Impact, myself, Crazy and Luna (Who both gave me the idea and are my regular punching bags on the game :p) that makes 6 people.
I do think that there should only be one weight class if it were to happen since having more than one character in any league scenario is tough. Also, IMO if it were to happen, then Welterweight would be the best bet since it's the middle division, although that could be put down to a vote. And I think that we should use real fighters representations like in RWK (Except that you'd actually use them in-game) but have original characters/gimmicks.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I do think that there should only be one weight class if it were to happen since having more than one character in any league scenario is tough. Also, IMO if it were to happen, then Welterweight would be the best bet since it's the middle division, although that could be put down to a vote. And I think that we should use real fighters representations like in RWK (Except that you'd actually use them in-game) but have original characters/gimmicks.
Gimmicks? Most of the talking in UFC is done by a few people. I would just use some sort of warrior who doesn't even talk. Get kicked in the balls cuz that's how UFC works