OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Nice work to everyone on the IC title contract signing so far, btw. Great to see so many solid characters involved, and I'm sure the match will be great. :)

Reactions: Impactsona

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
SHUT UP GEEK YOU DID THIS TO ME
look what you did @Geek773 ...you should be ashamed of yourself
tenor.gif

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

*As soon as Wayne signs pen to paper, Rhys Haze's music hits and the crowd erupts with cheers for the returning star. Rhys walks out from behind the curtain with the same grey hoodie as last week as well as jeans and trainers, and heads straight for the ring, hands in pockets. He rolls in and stares at each competitor one by one with a smirk on his face, before picking up the pen and signing the contract.*

"Haze, it seems me and you have unfinished business from last week."

*Joseph pushes Wayne Wolf to the side and gets in the face of Rhys Haze, Rhys seemingly unfazed by the Intercontinental Champion, pulling out a packet of chewing gum, opening it and chucking a piece of gum in his mouth. Diamond sees this and he places the title on the table, before it looks like he will attack, Wolf grabs him from behind and starts to punch Diamond, taking him down to the ground. Frank Kanyon pulls Wayne off of Joseph, as Diamond crawls to the corner and Frank throws Wayne out of the ring, shouting something inaudible at him. Frank turns around but is dropkicked by Jacob Amor over the top rope, Jacob sees both Kanyon and Wolf starting to get up and runs off the ropes, performing a Suicide Dive to the outside, taking out the two. As the 3 men begin to brawl on the outside, seemingly out of nowhere, Rhys Haze leaps from the top rope with a Moonsault! He takes out everyone, and gets up almost instantly, raising one arm up to the crowds delight. Rhys rolls back into the ring when.... UNBREAKABLE FACEBREAKER out of nowhere! Diamond has finally took down Haze. He sees that everyone is down and grabs his IC title, raising high in the air as Trent Kingsley has seemingly left. The screen fades to a commercial break, with Diamond standing over the body of Haze.*
Uh... Why is @TheKingSonic writing @Solarxpixel's character's stuff?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
mostly because he can't even log in to the forum and I doubt he asked the admin to lift that. He'll end up no showing again if they don't get on that, and I believe he already has two strikes. Another would mean bye bye Solar for the year :(
Now I'm intrigued as to what he did to get those two strikes... ?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
mostly because he can't even log in to the forum and I doubt he asked the admin to lift that. He'll end up no showing again if they don't get on that, and I believe he already has two strikes. Another would mean bye bye Solar for the year :(

I played him the other day on 2K17, so he can play. And guess what, he's done his part in the gauntlet.

Talent wrote Wolf's so I see no harm in writing Solar's and then writing the fight scene.