OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score

*The Precision Champion's music hits to the delight of the crowd in the arena, and Jack Rogue, already in his ring gear and entrance T-Shirt, sprints out from behind the LED screen onto the stage, hyped up and with his gold over his shoulder. He stops in the middle of the stage to lift his title high over his head to more cheering, then does so twice more on each side of the stage. Jack then drops his grip and holds the championship in one hand by his side as he takes his signature long, running strides towards the ring. He holds the belt in front of him as he slides under the bottom rope, keeping the face of the title upwards, before picking it back up over his shoulder. Nodding to the General Manager, he walks across the ring to the far turnbuckle to hold his championship aloft again to a further ovation. His music slowly fades out as he climbs down, collects a microphone from the ringside attendant with a smile, then shaking the hand of Trent Kingsley before taking his place at the signing table*

Jack: Hey, sir. Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

*Rogue pauses for the cheap pop, a wry grin on the champion's face*

Jack: Y'know, to be honest, it doesn't feel like a week since I buried Ivy Hale. She put me through hell, as we all knew she would, but I did exactly what I said I would do. That meaning, I persevered, I survived, I outlasted the Empress of Fear. And even so, I'm still here. The real me. I've been fighting a war on two fronts for months. One physical, one mental. One against my opponents, one against a dark force within myself. But last week, like each of the last five weeks, I won both of my battles. And so, I'm here tonight, in front of a fantastic crowd, standing tall as their champion with my mental health in check. I'm defending my championship here tonight, under a stipulation of my choice - soon to be revealed, by the way. But there's one piece missing. I haven't the foggiest clue who my opponent is. Believe me, I've asked, but I've not been afforded the luxury of being able to plan for my opponent in advance, a challenge I plan on relishing like every other. So, Mr. Kingsley... could I see my opponent now?

*The General Manager of Precision is already smiling at the manner of his champion, but his grin widens at Rogue's request. Kingsley doesn't say a word, instead, he simply points up the ramp. After a suspenseful couple of seconds, entrance music hits which sends the crowd into a frenzy, even the Precision Champion is left with his mouth agape at the declaration of his challenger*

Here we go!

Patrick Young: Oh my.... Victor 'V-Willo' Williams!!!! Anthony we haven't seen this guy in years!

Anthony Pederson: What? How? This can't be real did this guy ever even win a match?

Patrick: Yes actually.. Just the one though. Who cares anyway he is back and is facing Jack Rogue for the precision championship!

*Victor goes on to squash Rogue in minutes before hoisting the belt above his head whilst the crowd go wild with cheers*

Fin

Reactions: M Kells

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Patrick Young: Oh my.... Victor 'V-Willo' Williams!!!! Anthony we haven't seen this guy in years!

Anthony Pederson: What? How? This can't be real did this guy ever even win a match?

Patrick: Yes actually.. Just the one though. Who cares anyway he is back and is facing Jack Rogue for the precision championship!

*Victor goes on to squash Rogue in minutes before hoisting the belt above his head whilst the crowd go wild with cheers*

Fin

who dat

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score

Fin

Book it plz :laughing:

Reactions: Wardi_12

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
Does anybody want to start a rivalry? I'd like to say I'm quite good at promos and it's an easy way to move up the rankings

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
Does anybody want to start a rivalry? I'd like to say I'm quite good at promos and it's an easy way to move up the rankings
I can also record matches and edit things like run-ins and attacks if needed, I'm basically perfect

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Have a look at people's promos and characters dude, then PM whichever ones you think you and your character would work best with. :)

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Exactly, I'm the total package
luger2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Wardi_12

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Buster and Reginald are in a car after Buster’s match.*

Buster Gates: That Will Neilson is a piece of work...

Reginald: You can’t let him get to you, beat him at the pay per view and he’ll go back down into obscurity.

Buster Gates: Yeah, you’re right...

Reginald: So what’s the plan for the rest of the night, sir?

Buster Gates: Honestly Reg, I need a drink.

Reginald: Not a problem...

*Reginald turns the car around and the pair head towards a club.*

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Buster and Reginald burst out of a club, both of them steaming drunk. Buster has his shirt unbuttoned and Reginald surprisingly stills looks the same as always, not a hair out of place and the World Heavyweight Championship is still around his waist.*

Buster Gates:
Let’s go home...

Reginald: I don’t think it’s a good idea to drive.

Buster Gates: We don’t need a car! We can walk it.

Reginald: It’s about five miles back to the hotel...

Buster Gates: We’ll be back in no time.

Reginald: If you insist...

*The duo begin to walk.*

EVEN LATER THAT NIGHT

Buster Gates:
JESUS CHRIST REG! I feel like I’ve been walking forever. Why didn’t we just get a taxi?!

Reginald: It was your idea to walk!

Buster Gates: I don’t remember saying that...

Reginald: I am certain; this was all your idea.

*In the distance you see some headlights closing in.*

Buster Gates: Aha! Reg, get their attention! We can get a ride off of these guys.

*Both Reginald and Buster begin waving at the lights which get closer. The vehicle comes into view, a black van. It doesn’t slow down as it gets closer and both Reginald and Buster need to shield their eyes from the light. Buster walks forward to again try and grab their attention. As the van drives closer, the door swings open and hits Buster, sending him flying. Reg stands still, shocked by everything. The van pulls to a stop and two men wearing masks jump out. They instantly target Reginald, punching him down onto the floor. As one of the men kicks him, the other opens the van door. The two then pick up Reginald and throw him into the back. They quickly close the door and get back in the van and drive away. Buster is still down, knocked out as the van drives further away into the distance with Reginald and the World Heavyweight Championship locked in the back.*
Ohhhhhhh shit