OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
News From Precision.com

Precision will begin its 3 week tour of the British Isles and Ireland starting next week. The first event will be held in Dublin, Ireland. The next event will be held in Glasgow, Scotland. The final event named "UK Rampage" will be held in London, England.​
Come to Wales... I dare you.
it was new messages when I got invited yesterday. Thought I was going to get a "Hey, welcome to the league" But it felt like "Hey, fuck you. Welcome to the league though"
Hey, fuck you. Welcome to the league though! :p

Reactions: Geek773

MainEventPlaya

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Still, coming at someone new like that wasn't needed. Either way Hoov knew that story and still wanted to continue in his quest to find out who MainEventPlaya really is. Too bad he'll never know

I'm really Tom Hanks

upload_2017-1-5_16-58-47.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-5_16-58-35.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-5_16-58-35.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 25

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
So I tried to fix the logo to look less "Slapped On".
Feedback?
C1fvG1tVIAELfQP.jpg

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So I tried to fix the logo to look less "Slapped On".
Feedback?
C1fvG1tVIAELfQP.jpg
That's a lot better. Hard to do anything mega convincing with a custom logo but the lower opacity does the job unless you're staring at it. Rest of the title is great too.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Manager:
Name: Beaver
PSN ID: 1234IDONTHAVEONE
Character Name: Ivy Hale
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Manager stuff.

Client: TBA ;) (Yes, I do have one, but they will be revealed soon)

The footage begins in a gloomy, candle-filled room. Not much is able to be picked out from it. The cameraman swings his camera around the room, looking for who is broadcasting this message. Maneuvering around the candles, he picks out a shadow of a figure near the wall and moves closer, revealing in the dim light, a women with pale skin, long red hair and a long black dress. She runs her finger along the wall and speaks in a soft voice.

"It was once said that there was nothing to fear but fear itself. But, is that true? What can fear do to the human mind? The answer is simple..."

Taking her finger off the wall she turns her hand into a fist and closes it tight.

"Everything..."

She turns and looks towards the camera with a lone candle showing light on her face, revealing her crimson red lips. She continues to speak.

"Truth is, fear is the one emotion that drives us all. Fear of being forgotten, fear of failure, the fear of death, I see it all in the landscape of IWT. When I see people scared of being forgotten, they look for support. Forming little clubs, or search of appreciation, they are desperate to not fail. When people see failure come up ahead of them, they bend, twist, claw, manipulate their way to success. But no matter how prosperous we may be, we all must face the cold reality of death and it always looms over us...and that fear controls us."

"At times, it could act as a survival mechanism, forcing us to fight or flee. But what happens if someone can find a way to manipulate it and get inside someone's head? It really depends on the person. While mere mortals don't have the ability, when you have someone as cold as myself..." While closing her fist.* "A person becomes putty in my hands."

She chuckles a bit to herself. A devilish grin breaks on her face.

"At one time, I was weak like all of you. I let what others said institute fear inside of me. It left me tense, confused, and merely a shell of a person. I was pathetic..."

Looking down, the shadows now cover her face and there is a catch in her throat and she slowly raises the intensity in her voice.

"That was until I stopped letting fear control me and I used it to bring terror to all who hurt me... all who lied to me...everyone that made me suffer and live my life in a permanent disarray...forced me to live a lie. When the time was right, I used the tool they used against them! I turned into the puppet master! I became judge, jury, and executioner and now I'm the Empress of fear! I control my destiny! No longer will I be pushed around by the unworthy. Soon, you'll all be at me feet cowering... "

Her smile returns, and again her mood rapidly changes. The candle light glows on her face.

"..you all will live in fear of Ivy Hale."

She blows out the candle as the screen cuts to black.

Let's just say, I wasn't expecting to be here as a manager, but a storyline has peaked my interest and I simply can't refuse ;)

BTW, Beaver, the word you're looking for is "piqued", not peaked.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
BTW, Beaver, the word you're looking for is "piqued", not peaked.

I'm tired, I was writing RWK matches most the week and I just got back to class and didn't have my coffee.

Yeah, I may be a snob for grammar, but I'll fully admit that I need to work on it as well. I do have a problem with speaking so it translates to my writing sometimes.