OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
(wonders whether the fact I used photoshop makes me more or less shit at GFX)
You used photoshop?
raw

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm officially saying goodbye to this place after so long of being apart of it... This isn't gonna be like some @AfricanScatMahn goodbye speech that he's done 3 different time. I'm a one and done kinda fellow, and I'm not into speeches so I'd like to thank everybody for the fun and good times and also all of the arguments and hate because looking back, all of it was worth it for the fun I had... Well, that was a shit speech. Bye guys and I wuv y'all! :facepalm1:
Goodbye Sheep Fucker. The Spaghetti Sucker will miss you from afar.

He'll be back by March.

• Haha
Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Jordan leans over and puts a finger on Reginald's lips, accidentally exposing his bare posterior to the camera.

*Reginald tries to hide his erection*

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, I'm officially saying goodbye to this place after so long of being apart of it... This isn't gonna be like some @AfricanScatMahn goodbye speech that he's done 3 different time. I'm a one and done kinda fellow, and I'm not into speeches so I'd like to thank everybody for the fun and good times and also all of the arguments and hate because looking back, all of it was worth it for the fun I had... Well, that was a shit speech. Bye guys and I wuv y'all! :facepalm1:
Goodbye man, we've had some good memories over the years, don't miss us too much lad.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
The Backlash Pre-Show trudges on with Alex Price standing by in the Precision interview area.

Alex Price: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: the Intercontinental Champion, Jason St. Pierre

A faint booing can be heard from the half full arena as the camera pans out to show the champion standing next to Alex Price.

Alex Price: Jason, since you won your championship, the audience has yet to really hear anything from you about your winning. You kinda disappeared after defeating CRASH. So, what's the deal?

JSP glares down at the small interviewer before chuckling lightly to himself.

JSP: I guess you could say that I've been...busy. There were a few loose ends that I had to tie up before I could come back around here. But now, my business with that is now taken care of, and I am back to handle business here.

Alex Price: And what exactly is that business that you have here?

JSP: That business? The business I have here has been the same business since day one. I want to improve this wretched company. I want to hold the entire world that is Precision in the palm of my hand. I want to raise it, high into the sky...And then I want to crush it -JSP takes his two hands and clasps them together firmly, creating a loud clap- just like that. I want to watch this putrid company crumble at my feet. Everybody will be looking up at me as I continually rain despair onto them.

As JSP talks, the worry in Alex Price's face begins to show, definitely put off by the champion's bizarre desire.

Alex Price: Before you do that, though, you're going to have to get past Joseph Diamond, who is a former Intercontinental Champion. Are you at all concerned about facing him, considering the reinvigorated attitude he had displayed earlier?

JSP: Past accolades mean nothing, Alex. It is not what a man has done before that defines his capabilities. For the only thing that's important is the action he takes in the present that truly matters. Joseph Diamond is broken. He may put on a smile and puff out his chest for those who support him, but I can see beyond that. Behind the fire in his eyes is a puddle of welled up tears, ready to stream down his cheeks... Just like when his brother was picked at like a vulture a few weeks ago.

Alex Price: Regarding that, do you have any remorse for Alexander Diamond and not helping him while Jack Rogue attacked him?

JSP: No.

Alex Price looks a bit perplexed by the short answer.

Alex Price: Just "no"?

JSP: I have no time to waste my thoughts on someone such as Alexander Diamond. He didn't deserve to be in a ring with me, and Jack Rogue did something worthwhile for once, and getting that poor excuse for a man out of that ring.

JSP adjusts the title that rests on his shoulder before looking back at the interviewer.

JSP: Now, pay very close attention, because I'm going to go put his brother in the hospital bed right next to him.

JSP walks past Alex Price, bumping him as he passes by.

Alex Price: A very confident Jason St. Pierre, prepared to take on Joseph Diamond, tonight! Back to you guys.

Alex Price throws it back to the commentators, who are about to call the preshow's first bout.

Felt like this was a very underrated interview promo, thought it was very good when I read it earlier and considering I'm not the most active member, really made me get more invested into JSP as a character.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The cameraman approaches a cabin in the middle of the woods. Its night-time outside and the lights are on. A shadow can be seen on the inside of the cabin but it quickly vanishes. Suddenly the door swings open and a hooded figure beckons the cameraman inside. The door slams shut as the cameraman enters and the room is suddenly illuminated with a red glow as a red substance starts running down the walls. The cameraman turns to leave when suddenly he is grabbed by the hooded figure who lowers the hood revealing its Martin Drake.

" Sorry hope I didn't scare you. I've been trying out these new red lights I brought and as for the red thing on the walls I messed up the paint job and now its running. Anyway on to why your here, come take a seat in front of the fire place."

The cameraman followed Drake to two chairs in front of the fire place and sits down in the chair opposite him.

I invited you here to tell you a story. You see I started out hunting animals, but then I caught everything there was and lost interest in it until then I discovered another type of animal to hunt. People.

The rush you get from chasing down a target and the fear in there eyes when they know there is no escape for them are the best things about being a hunter. But there's something my collection is missing. Look around this room and you will see the best examples from my collection and yet, it is missing that one big centerpiece to put it above the rest. So Chris Young it doesn't matter to me what stupid cosplay you show up in or how venomous you think you are.

Martin Drake laughed before placing the corner of a nearby book into the fireplace before holding it up in front of the camera.

"Because in our Tokyo street fight the rule book goes up in flames, much like this one here and when all is said and done I know just the place to hang my trophy."

Drake then threw the book into the fire place as the camera slowly pans up revealing a plaque with the word demon engraved under it before the camera fades to black.

I really enjoyed this promo, my man! Kind of thing that makes me glad that I talked you into joining (And so I take full credit, obviously) Good job... You're improving dramatically. ;)

Goodbye Sheep Fucker. The Spaghetti Sucker will miss you from afar.

He'll be back by March.

Goodbye man, we've had some good memories over the years, don't miss us too much lad.
Oh, stop being soppy. Think of my goodbye speech as saying goodbye to doing any promos, matches or character work of my own... I'm still gonna be around, commenting on stuff, giving my ever valuable opinions and being my always charming and hysterically funny self. I'm just done when it comes to actually partaking in the league when it comes to storylines, promos, matches and ETC. I was gonna come back in like, 2 months originally and I had spent quite a bit of time planning out a story for all of that and all but Frosty wouldn't have it and I just can't be arsed to come up with anything else because when you put quite a bit of time coming up with ideas and stories and then you just get told "No", it's kinda demotivating and the reason that I was taking a break to begin with was a lack of motivation, and so sucking more motivation outta me wasn't gonna help and so I've just given up.

You'll still be seeing me around though, freaking literal pillocks!

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The Backlash Pre-Show trudges on with Alex Price standing by in the Precision interview area.

Alex Price: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: the Intercontinental Champion, Jason St. Pierre

A faint booing can be heard from the half full arena as the camera pans out to show the champion standing next to Alex Price.

Alex Price: Jason, since you won your championship, the audience has yet to really hear anything from you about your winning. You kinda disappeared after defeating CRASH. So, what's the deal?

JSP glares down at the small interviewer before chuckling lightly to himself.

JSP: I guess you could say that I've been...busy. There were a few loose ends that I had to tie up before I could come back around here. But now, my business with that is now taken care of, and I am back to handle business here.

Alex Price: And what exactly is that business that you have here?

JSP: That business? The business I have here has been the same business since day one. I want to improve this wretched company. I want to hold the entire world that is Precision in the palm of my hand. I want to raise it, high into the sky...And then I want to crush it -JSP takes his two hands and clasps them together firmly, creating a loud clap- just like that. I want to watch this putrid company crumble at my feet. Everybody will be looking up at me as I continually rain despair onto them.

As JSP talks, the worry in Alex Price's face begins to show, definitely put off by the champion's bizarre desire.

Alex Price: Before you do that, though, you're going to have to get past Joseph Diamond, who is a former Intercontinental Champion. Are you at all concerned about facing him, considering the reinvigorated attitude he had displayed earlier?

JSP: Past accolades mean nothing, Alex. It is not what a man has done before that defines his capabilities. For the only thing that's important is the action he takes in the present that truly matters. Joseph Diamond is broken. He may put on a smile and puff out his chest for those who support him, but I can see beyond that. Behind the fire in his eyes is a puddle of welled up tears, ready to stream down his cheeks... Just like when his brother was picked at like a vulture a few weeks ago.

Alex Price: Regarding that, do you have any remorse for Alexander Diamond and not helping him while Jack Rogue attacked him?

JSP: No.

Alex Price looks a bit perplexed by the short answer.

Alex Price: Just "no"?

JSP: I have no time to waste my thoughts on someone such as Alexander Diamond. He didn't deserve to be in a ring with me, and Jack Rogue did something worthwhile for once, and getting that poor excuse for a man out of that ring.

JSP adjusts the title that rests on his shoulder before looking back at the interviewer.

JSP: Now, pay very close attention, because I'm going to go put his brother in the hospital bed right next to him.

JSP walks past Alex Price, bumping him as he passes by.

Alex Price: A very confident Jason St. Pierre, prepared to take on Joseph Diamond, tonight! Back to you guys.

Alex Price throws it back to the commentators, who are about to call the preshow's first bout.
When you first debuted JSP, I kinda thought that he was lacking something since it didn't look like you had a plan or a full idea of who he was (Which is why I was able to own you in our promo with the whole Anthony Black "Gimmick infringement" thing) but now, it seems that you've found that missing something and quite frankly I do think that this was one of your better promos since your 2k15 stuff with Sam... Good stuff, man! Look forward to seeing you rip me off even more! :p I kid. Seriously though, I loved it.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Reginald is in his GM office.*

Reginald:
Earlier today I was informed by our medics here at Precision that Jordan Bull is too injured to compete at Backlash... As i'm sure you're all aware, Mr Bull was scheduled to compete against Jack Rouge. This match will unfortunately need to be cancelled and pushed back to a later date. To all the fans watching, i'm sorry to have to break this news as I know that a lot of people were looking forward to seeing this match, but for now it will have to wait and I wish Jordan Bull all the best in his recovery...

*Reginald's door bursts open.*
Mentions: @Sam?!

*Jordan Bull storms into Reginald's office. His arm is in a sling and he is wearing hospital robes*

Jordan: Look, Reginald, don't make that announcement just yet. I need to fight at Backlash.

*Reginald looks Jordan up and down and opens his mouth. To his surprise Jordan leans over and puts a finger on Reginald's lips, accidentally exposing his bare posterior to the camera. Bull realises this and retracts back to behind the desk*

Jordan: I know it looks like I just skipped out of a hospital bed...Yeah, well, that much is true but you've gotta understand, I have to get even with Jack Rogue. If I don't show up at Backlash, I lose this series and to tell you the truth I don't know if there's any coming back from that for me. Do me a solid Reg, don't make this announcement. Let me fight, let me beat Jack Rogue.

Reginald: Are you out of your mind? Look at you! You're obviously delusional. There's no way you can fight...

*Jordan stands next to Reg, staring into his eyes.*

Reginald: Agh, don't look at me like that... Fine! But i'm not taking any chances. You're a good talent around here. You shouldn't be going out there... This is stupid...

*Reginald pulls a piece of paper out from his desk, grabs a pen and starts writing.*

Reginald: Ok look, we'll use this as some sort of waiver. I don't want to get in trouble for letting you fight, but I can see that you're obviously not going to take no for an answer... If anything happens in your match, Precision isn't reliable. It's all on you... Are you sure about this?

*Reginald slides the paper over to Jordan.*

*Jordan takes the pen from Reginald's hand and signs his name furiously without a word. He tosses the pen back onto the desk and storms out, happy with the outcome of his visit*
In a promo involving @SupaHeeroh in which he's the least funny character? WTF have I stepped into? Also, nice ass @Sam?! XX.

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this promo, my man! Kind of thing that makes me glad that I talked you into joining (And so I take full credit, obviously) Good job... You're improving dramatically. ;)
So you're not not gone then ?

Oh, stop being soppy. Think of my goodbye speech as saying goodbye to doing any promos, matches or character work of my own... I'm still gonna be around, commenting on stuff, giving my ever valuable opinions and being my always charming and hysterically funny self. I'm just done when it comes to actually partaking in the league when it comes to storylines, promos, matches and ETC. I was gonna come back in like, 2 months originally and I had spent quite a bit of time planning out a story for all of that and all but Frosty wouldn't have it and I just can't be arsed to come up with anything else because when you put quite a bit of time coming up with ideas and stories and then you just get told "No", it's kinda demotivating and the reason that I was taking a break to begin with was a lack of motivation, and so sucking more motivation outta me wasn't gonna help and so I've just given up.

You'll still be seeing me around though, freaking literal pillocks!
So you're not gone then ? Also f uck you for that jab at my speeches. Longest cunt here