OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Wardi_12 I'm late, but welcome to the league. That signup took an unexpected turn, and your character is already something different - good job!

I'm the guy whose character went 0-12 as a do-no-wrong babyface for just over a year, lost a contract match to the now world champion and was his slave for a few weeks before winning the contract back (Rivalry of the year), then went craycray under the emotional burden and became a psychotic heel (OMG of the year), won the IC title, lost it in his first defence (triple threat ladder :p), and is now building a mean streak made of people's blood.

Welcome again! xD
Thanks, I was in the xbox 2k15 league on twf and only won one match by countout

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Well, I'm officially saying goodbye to this place after so long of being apart of it... This isn't gonna be like some @AfricanScatMahn goodbye speech that he's done 3 different time. I'm a one and done kinda fellow, and I'm not into speeches so I'd like to thank everybody for the fun and good times and also all of the arguments and hate because looking back, all of it was worth it for the fun I had... Well, that was a shit speech. Bye guys and I wuv y'all! :facepalm1:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well, I'm officially saying goodbye to this place after so long of being apart of it... This isn't gonna be like some @AfricanScatMahn goodbye speech that he's done 3 different time. I'm a one and done kinda fellow, and I'm not into speeches so I'd like to thank everybody for the fun and good times and also all of the arguments and hate because looking back, all of it was worth it for the fun I had... Well, that was a shit speech. Bye guys and I wuv y'all! :facepalm1:
Fuck you. I wanted a master interview with you dammit!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to last about two weeks I say

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
<3

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the promotion ;o
thumbnail game forever on point.... I was never on that level...

#10.png

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Bye bye. Never really knew you Welshy