OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Rhys decides to break his silence and speak his thoughts

Rhys: And here I am again... Stuck in another harsh triple threat with two of the best wrestlers in Precision. *Rhys looks at the Unified world champion with a grin and then focuses his eyes on the prizes, the two golden belts* Its an amazing accomplishment for you to be at the top of both shows holding both of the belts. *Rhys gives a mini sarcastic clap and then slowly turns to Jordan* And Jordan, you also want to be a #1 contender? I can respect that. You are a strong fighter, and you have the ability to destroy both of us I'm sure, but I've got something the two of you haven't: heart. You even said it yourself Robert! *Robert rolls his eyes* I have heart. Every time I compete in this ring I give it my everything but my opponents always get the best of me. This breaks me down every week, but I rebuild myself, I get back on my feet stronger than before and prepare for my next fight, and I'll always keep fighting until the Last Heroes bring back some championship gold. Last Sunday at Summerslam I defeated the devil Victor Sokolov and banished him from the league, ending his reign of terror. That was my biggest accomplishment so far in Precision and I want to continue stomping out evil from the league. Anything I can do to weaken you Robert is assisting my buddy Will in ripping the world title from your cold, harsh grip when he cashes in his Money in the bank contract at hell in a cell. I haven't forgotten about you either Jordan. I respect you but this fight means everything right now, and I have to give it my all so you better be ready. Its time to see if your fighting skills reflect what you say.

Rhys drops his mic and pushes it out the ring with his foot. He gets into a fighting stance and the three fighters stare eachother down.
I'm not in the ring. Also don't ever attack anyone without asking permission first @TheKingSonic did this to me the other day and it's just a pain.

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
PRECISION TALENT RHYS HAZE INJURED
Current Precision superstar Rhys Haze has suffered a severe injury from his match at Summerslam. Rhys Haze recently suffered a minor concussion from past Precision superstar Victor Sokolov, this injury was quickly resolved but in the first bout of the 'Devil's Playground' match Rhys took many more hard shocks to the head causing a very harsh concussion which will be taking him out of action indefinitely.

There is no definite return window for Rhys but medical staff have given an estimated recovery time of 3 - 5 weeks. Rhys will not be competing in the triple threat scheduled for tonight's Precision show, the match will now be a 1 on 1 between current Heavyweight champion Robert Blake and Jordan Bull.

FFS VICTOR.

Get dat HDMI port fixed asap. @Solarxpixel

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Master Interviews episode 2: Reloaded are now looking for interviewees. Get your request in now!

edit: Still waiting....Anyone?

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Gambino has been chosen to defend team Blue this week. Robert Blake will also be in a Team VS Team match this week. @Sam?! your title match will take place the week before Hell In A Cell

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
The guy that created Buster Gates is calling the Blake brothers dicks? Wow.....I thought all dicks were family dude
Technically I didn't create the original Buster Gates. Oh shit, the secret is out. Laters bitches!