OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
TEAM BUSTER BABYYYYYYYYYYY
They're just mad because they don't have the rear that makes the girls cheer

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
So are already used songs still banned for themes?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
;( whyyyyyyyyyy you mean we can't have a million Blue vs Green matches on one show?!?!?!?!1?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?
No. This way me and Yellow think about everything and don't just put our best players up each week. You'll have your shot to bring some glory to team green soon

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773 I can book you both but it won't be a team VS team match with points on the line or anything. Just a normal 1v1 weekly match

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
No. This way me and Yellow think about everything and don't just put our best players up each week. You'll have your shot to bring some glory to team green soon
Can I just have him in a normal 1v1 match then?

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Can't reply for whatever reason on my phone, but you're picking your competitors next week first so I can choose who I want to fight them, since I picked first this week and you hot to choose who you think will beat them. @TheFrostyBlur

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Can't reply for whatever reason on my phone, but you're picking your competitors next week first so I can choose who I want to fight them, since I picked first this week and you hot to choose who you think will beat them. @TheFrostyBlur
sure....Fuck me though haha

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
posting the match card early since I need to be going somewhere soon.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
should I allow him to continue the interviews? Up to you guys. I really don't mind since he did ask CiV before he did it. He will need to ask beforehand to use whatever character for a interview. You can vote in the thread

Kayfabe - Master Interviews: Episode 1

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@The ReagMaster can indeed continue making the talk show interviews. Just make sure you ask whoever you want to interview first. Good luck with it though