OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Reginald: His loyalty and heart? Peasant qualities chosen by a peasant General Manager... This draft is to choose the best of the best to fight and win points. You've made your choice based on loyalty. So thank you, you're making the Green Team stronger by allowing us to pick up easy wins. Mr Gates, on the other hand wants winners. Buster is aware that no-one is quite as good as him, but you'll be kicking yourself that you forgot about this man, because he is an underdog. Team Greens next pick is, Jack Rouge!
1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

I just want to point out something to both team captains @TheFrostyBlur and @SupaHeeroh that I haven't been defeated since I debuted 6 months ago. And technically Pre-show matches still count as OFFICIAL matches! So you have now picked Geek over the guy that has been undefeated for 6 FUCKING Months. I hope you understand my concern.

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: True.....I was silly to not pick him. But I think I have someone who might just bring in more ratings than Jack. I am happy to announce our new signing and Blue Team's final draft pick......Mike Thunder! Woo! I was holding that in all night baby! And now that Blue team has the winning team I must be going. Enjoy picking whoever is left. Also tell Buster Gates that my brother is always waiting for him if he wants to go another round.

*Ryan Blake leaves to the backstage smiling at Reginald*
FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAA THUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAA <3333 @Mike Thunder

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What happens to people who don't get picked?
most people that are active were picked. It will be random for new sign ups and people who get active again.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm also going off of info of people telling me that someone is leaving. Sorry if that isn't the case but I think I have everyone that is active.