OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh AND WHY DOES A GUY WHO JUST ARRIVED GO BEFORE ME ANYWAY

ignore me I just wanna be relevant tbqh

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
RIP Team Green.....Reg was right!

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur @SupaHeeroh btw I'm leaving the league, so I wouldn't draft me because I'm just not feeling it anymore...
freinds.gif

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If you're leaving the league say it now pls.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was busy doing the big promo I just did that you guys should check out, I should have said I wasn't sure if Harrison was coming back, hence why I left his character on a cliffhanger in my promo (which you should check out)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Fucking 3rd. Cheeky, disrespectful, slag bagging bastards! Lol... I was actually expecting to be picked sooner but I got no complaints. Getting picked after the git that has MY Iron Man Championship and the other git that stole the European Championship from me (Gimmie a 1 on 1! I'll own you boy!) is fine. (I will kill you all, harvest your organs and put them in a stew) (Thanks for picking me so soon!)

:) :( :)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fucking 3rd. Cheeky, disrespectful, slag bagging bastards! Lol... I was actually expecting to be picked sooner but I got no complaints. Getting picked after the git that has MY Iron Man Championship and the other git that stole the European Championship from me (Gimmie a 1 on 1! I'll own you boy!) is fine. (I will kill you all, harvest your organs and put them in a stew) (Thanks for picking me so soon!)

Back of the line, bub

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Do you now have a split personality that we didn't know about?