OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fucking 3rd. Cheeky, disrespectful, slag bagging bastards! Lol... I was actually expecting to be picked sooner but I got no complaints. Getting picked after the git that has MY Iron Man Championship and the other git that stole the European Championship from me (Gimmie a 1 on 1! I'll own you boy!) is fine. (I will kill you all, harvest your organs and put them in a stew) (Thanks for picking me so soon!)

:) :( :)
Just noticed we're on the same show.... The draft would've been a perfect way to like you know.... keep us apart.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Footage appears on the titan tron showing The Scat walking in the backstage area carrying his camera wearing a long black duster and holding a cap in his other hand. The interviewer spots him and wants to hear The Scat's thoughts on him being picked for Ryan Blake's team blue.*

Interviewer: Scat, Mr Scat.

*The Scat turns around shadyley looking at the interviewer and directly in to the camera.*

Interviewer: Scat we the Precision universe just witnessed you becoming one of early draft picks for Team Blue. What's your thoughts on being an early pick and are you upset you weren't one of the first draft picks ?

*The Scat quickly turns to the interviewer.... Not looking to happy or sad, but looking pretty shady.*

The Scat: My thoughts... Oh don't you worry friend. You and everyone else in Precision are gonna hear exactly what my thoughts are.

*The Scat puts on his cap and quickly flees the scene with the interviewer left standing and the show going to commercial break.*

END OF SEGMENT
Further proof that I should be #1... People steal my ideas FFS! Lol. Hopefully the draft will get the backstage segment a little more active for just 1 day.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Reginald shakes his head.*
Reginald: This is disappointing news... But like I said, I wouldn't have picked him anyway. I'm sure that Team Green will do perfectly fine without him. Anyway, my next pick is going to be a...
*Reginald's phone begins to ring.*
Reginald: Excuse me... Hello?.. I was just about to announce our next discussed pick... Harrison has apparently quit. We are a man down... I'm sorry, I... I didn't know. So should I go through with our next pick? I see... And then? Ok, i'll let him know.
*Reginald hangs up.*
Reginald: Well, it seems like Mr Gates is already ahead of the game. Since Harrison is no longer a part of the active roster, that pick is null and void and I get to make it up with two picks. So, firstly to replace Harrison, I am choosing the returning Chris Parks... And then to follow that up, my next pick is a man who Buster wants on his team just because he sees his passion. Mr Gates heard what he said after his SummerSlam match and that voice cannot go unheard. With your brother now holding the Undisputed Championship, this man will be a great pick for Team Green. This man is, Jordan Bull!
Well there goes your opportunity!

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Further proof that I should be #1... People steal my ideas FFS! Lol. Hopefully the draft will get the backstage segment a little more active for just 1 day.
TBF I wrote that before I was drafted.... Just had to put the team colour and person... And yes, there will be something happening later.. with the promo

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
just saying team members can be in matches with each other. I had to sort everything to two team vs team matches a week since it would get boring in a few weeks having the same matches with the same people.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
but we're still a team who all want that World title shot for 2K17

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Reginald: His loyalty and heart? Peasant qualities chosen by a peasant General Manager... This draft is to choose the best of the best to fight and win points. You've made your choice based on loyalty. So thank you, you're making the Green Team stronger by allowing us to pick up easy wins. Mr Gates, on the other hand wants winners. Buster is aware that no-one is quite as good as him, but you'll be kicking yourself that you forgot about this man, because he is an underdog. Team Greens next pick is, Jack Rouge!
<3

He called me a winner, everyone! xD