OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... But, despite some of his decisions, Frosty's still kinda the guy that saved the league when TWF went under. IDK, just me most probably.
Someone else would've done it if he hadn't. He was fastest and nothing more. Leagues would be here either way, and would be doing better if he hadnt had a stranglehold for so long.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm currently at a party and not in a good enough condition to write.
Electro is on holiday in Mexico.
Geek is also gone for a day or so.

Give it 3 days or something.

Wait...Mexico...when they're having Earthquakes...

Shi-

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eh. Guy's still a **** though, so who really cares?
Ya know, I was talking to Frosty for prob bout a month. From what I hear, He never mentioned much to me other than the whole situation with RWK and being kicked offed for hving too many accounts?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Hows everything going? just wanted to see how everyone was doing
Things in the league are aight. We just finished up 2k17, HOF still to be announced but all the awards are done (and Ryan Blake fired). 2k17 was a year p much marred by Frosty and I don't think we ever fully recovered, but we're in a very good position to start well in 2k18. Creative team is me, @Electro and @Sanic (GM). Me personally, I'm pretty great, how've you been doing?

Ya know, I was talking to Frosty for prob bout a month. From what I hear, He never mentioned much to me other than the whole situation with RWK and being kicked offed for hving too many accounts?
I recommend you two threads:

OOC - Update May 2017: Being Open
OOC - Update May 2017: Being Open (Part 2/League Version)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ha! I told him about 3 mths ago that I was contemplating on trying out for RWK. He basically Told Me "Dnt Do it".
Im still trying to get my character in order. (Working on it for a quite a few weeks now) Now that I Know the truth About Frosty, Wow.... Im sorry u guys had to go thru all that. Yikes. I dnt like being lied to and NOW I feel the whole time we were talking He was lieing to me. Hmmm not cool!