OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but the results are being delayed again until tomorrow.

Some matches haven't been done out of either timezone issues or the 2K servers generally being stupid, and I've been out today dealing with personal shit. Results will definitely come tomorrow as stuff finally seems to be getting back to normal for me and I'm hoping matches will be done.

Again, incredibly sorry, but I have to prioritise my life and personal issues over this.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
===From Precision.com===

Twenty-four hours before our Money In The Bank PPV, reports reached Precision that Jack Rogue, one of the competitors in the main event ladder match, had suffered a relapse into the psychotic aspect of his bipolar condition. He reportedly did serious damage to his home and emergency services were called to the property in Denver, Colorado. With the help of medication, medical personnel and his therapist, Amanda Jones, Rogue eventually came back to his senses and is now considered mentally stable.

We would like to apologise to all Precision fans who were hoping to see Mr Rogue at Money In The Bank or the most recent episode of Precision but, above all, are overjoyed to hear of our colleague's return to good health. Questions have been raised as to whether Rogue will ever be truly stable again and we can announce that the former Precision Champion intends to refute these doubts on his return to Precision next week.

Because holidays need explanations xD

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Now that it's Monday, stuff should be getting back to normal in terms of schedule.

Monday - Tuesday = I Want A Match thread
Tuesday Night = Match Card
Tuesday - Sunday/Monday = Time to do matches
Sunday/Monday = Results

Reactions: Geek773