OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jerodbowden

Jobber
Reaction score
Things in the league are aight. We just finished up 2k17, HOF still to be announced but all the awards are done (and Ryan Blake fired). 2k17 was a year p much marred by Frosty and I don't think we ever fully recovered, but we're in a very good position to start well in 2k18. Creative team is me, @Electro and @Sanic (GM). Me personally, I'm pretty great, how've you been doing?

I recommend you two threads:

OOC - Update May 2017: Being Open
OOC - Update May 2017: Being Open (Part 2/League Version)
Been good man. I miss this place, but i'm doing Simulation Wrestling now so yea. Hope for the best in 2k18!

Reactions: Geek773

jerodbowden

Jobber
Reaction score
Basically, he's too shit at the game to be successful in a proper competitive league and so he has to rely on simulated matches with the CPU and hope for success. Right, Jerod? :emoji_wink:[
Basically, he's too shit at the game to be successful in a proper competitive league and so he has to rely on simulated matches with the CPU and hope for success. Right, Jerod? :emoji_wink:
we don't face the CPU. Its actually really fun.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I thought it was that the CPU faced the CPU as the created wrestlers of the league members to decide the outcome and then make proper good looking matches using the result of the simulated match.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
NEXT FRIDAY!? Jeez.

Don't worry though, in the next few days something will be up, because we have another inductee into the Hall of Fame to go with Blade. It was going to be after Tyson's induction, but I don't mind pushing it to be before it.

I don't want to say who it is, a few people know, but it's best if we didn't spoil it.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
"It appears that we're near the end of the awards, and with that leaves one more thing... one more announcement should I say."

Kingsley smiles again, looking round at the many fans in attendance just for the awards show.

"The Hall of Fame."

Loud cheers are heard from the crowd, they know the Hall of Fame is a wrestler's main destination, where they want to end up, and where their legacy will be retold.

"Originally, we had plans for our two inductees to be inducted tonight, but a change of plan will see something elae happen. When we return... when Precision returns, Tyson Blade along with another man will be officially inducted into the Hall of Fame!"

"That's right, the first episode of Season 3 is going to be huge! To kick off the show... we will be inducting none other than Tyson Blade, a man who's known for being the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion of the Sony Storm era. Halfway through the show... that's when we induct our second inductee."

More cheers are heard from the crowd, as a second inductee was unheard of until now.

"We will be inducting another legend, a legend who not only was a part of Sony Storm, but also a part of Precision itself. A former United States and Iron Man Champion. On many occasions, a challenger to the prestigious World Heavyweight Championship, and overall... a true legend of the business."

"Ladies and Gentlemen... it is my honour to announce as the second inductee into the 2017 Precision Hall of Fame..."

"The Blade!"

A graphic of The Blade shows on the titantron, the Hall of Fame logo beside it, as the fans and Kingsley all applaud. After a few more seconds, Kingsley leans back into the microphone.

"Two Blades it is."

"Onto my final announcement, closing out the first episode of Precision will be the announcement most of you have been waiting for. I will reveal not only a new General Manager, but a new Commissioner to Precision."

The crowd 'ooooh' at this.

"They're both outstanding individuals, and I promise you that they will not disappoint. So with that, I thank all of you for attending the second annual Precision awards, and thank you all for supporting Precision Wrestling each step of the way."

"We are Precision."

"And we will not fall."

'Drift' once again sounds around the arena, as Kingsley takes a two back and the fans applaud and cheer loudly. Season 2 has officially come to a close, and Season 3 is not too far away. Kingsley takes one final bow, before the cameras fade to black, and the awards come to an end.

Congrats to Gino and Electro... Two characters who truly deserve to get the H.O.F.

I'm so happy for ya. :roode:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Oh, BTW... At some point I'm gonna butcher whomever decided against/didn't even consider putting Andersen Vega in the Hall Of Fame.

Grrr.

Bastards.

I love you all. ;P