OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I just randomly started getting alerts for this section on my phone, anyone wanna give me a brief rundown on everything that's happened since I left? It's very hard to follow, I don't just mean this frosty business, I want to know it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
lol

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I just randomly started getting alerts for this section on my phone, anyone wanna give me a brief rundown on everything that's happened since I left? It's very hard to follow, I don't just mean this frosty business, I want to know it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Basically....ya know those accounts that joined when Frosty wanted to "expand the league" and brought in a World title just for that...most/all of the accounts were him...Also affected RWK a bit too (There are two posts that explain it) and a lot of league members left, but I know some are considering joining at least...

Also, Jack Rogue finally won a world title, Ivy Hale got buried alive (but is most likely isn't gone, like most "crazy" gimmicks), Will Nielson is World champ, Joseph Diamond is still Joseph Diamond, there was a good Survival Championship match between Impact and MK, and there is a Jersey Shore ripoff, with an interesting goofy charm now signed up it seems.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
What Beav said, also when Frosty stopped being GM, all his friends left and we didn't have enough people because of everyone who left under him. So we've been struggling for members, so we're unifying the world titles at the next PPV after the Judgment Day results (Duality). We also had a break of a few weeks and the promotion has kayfabe downsized.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
What Beav said, also when Frosty stopped being GM, all his friends left and we didn't have enough people because of everyone who left under him. So we've been struggling for members, so we're unifying the world titles at the next PPV after the Judgment Day results (Duality). We also had a break of a few weeks and the promotion has kayfabe downsized.
Well I've finished college and all my friends are going off to uni soon so maybe I could come back, however, I feel like the Jordan Bull character is gone now...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Well I've finished college and all my friends are going off to uni soon so maybe I could come back, however, I feel like the Jordan Bull character is gone now...
@Welsh-Wizard-97 throw some of that fabled creativity at this situation pls

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 throw some of that fabled creativity at this situation pls
What am I, a creative jukebox?...

I'd go as a heel for a start since, yah know, you be killing it as a heel. Or, just to prove a point, just do a character that is in every way the polar opposite of Jordan Bull, because that way, it further proves your awesomeness... Worked for me #KingOfTheWord #BlackDeath #BarbieBoy. Also, bring him into the mix in some sort of storyline, not just a "Hey, I'm me and I'm this" king of thing, since literally everyone and their dog has done that. I dunno, find someone that you think you could do a good story with and build something up and make your debut mean something. You could go about 2-3 weeks of pure vignettes and depending on your face/heel status, you could have them interrupting various segments/promos/matches and then debut and what have you... Just a few suggestions.

I can't just throw character ideas at you since it probably wouldn't work as well since it wouldn't be your baby, but I'll give you advice on segments and build and shit any day of the week. Hit me up. ;P

P.S: @Geek773... Hi.

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I wouldn't retire Jordan Bull. Worst mistake I ever made league wise was retiring Andersen Vega (And @Geek773 warned me that it was a bad idea... Fucking know it all)

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wouldn't retire Jordan Bull. Worst mistake I ever made league wise was retiring Andersen Vega (And @Geek773 warned me that it was a bad idea... Fucking know it all)
He's just sort of...washed up as a character now. Also, I don't even think he has a unique selling point apart from accomplishments. If he's to be brought back, it has to be in a very unique way which I actually have an idea for, I'll shoot you a pm to get some advice...

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
He's just sort of...washed up as a character now. Also, I don't even think he has a unique selling point apart from accomplishments. If he's to be brought back, it has to be in a very unique way which I actually have an idea for, I'll shoot you a pm to get some advice...
Shoot me! Kill me! You got the guts? BITCH! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE WITH YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE P..............

M's!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score