OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What am I, a creative jukebox?...

I'd go as a heel for a start since, yah know, you be killing it as a heel. Or, just to prove a point, just do a character that is in every way the polar opposite of Jordan Bull, because that way, it further proves your awesomeness... Worked for me #KingOfTheWord #BlackDeath #BarbieBoy. Also, bring him into the mix in some sort of storyline, not just a "Hey, I'm me and I'm this" king of thing, since literally everyone and their dog has done that. I dunno, find someone that you think you could do a good story with and build something up and make your debut mean something. You could go about 2-3 weeks of pure vignettes and depending on your face/heel status, you could have them interrupting various segments/promos/matches and then debut and what have you... Just a few suggestions.

I can't just throw character ideas at you since it probably wouldn't work as well since it wouldn't be your baby, but I'll give you advice on segments and build and shit any day of the week. Hit me up. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S: @Geek773... Hi.
TL;DR

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
9mk2k.jpg

Who even is Andersen vega

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have just realized, we have too many faces in the roster and only a few heels, I would be a heel but I've just started out and kind of shown myself as a face for now.

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have just realized, we have too many faces in the roster and only a few heels, I would be a heel but I've just started out and kind of shown myself as a face for now.
I'll turn heel if needed

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's alright, better for us to have too many faces because new sign ups, in general, are pretty likely to be heels (because we're all Bullet Club loving edgy smarks lmao), so we'll get more over time. And face vs face is better than heel vs heel. RWK had/has a serious problem with an excess of heels.

Reactions: trumanblack

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'll turn heel if needed
That sounds good, I've seen previous things going on and you're kind of finding a problem starting a rivalry and getting your guy out there, if you are interested in a small rivalry for both our characters hook me up. Also you should sign up for this weeks card :)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Match card will be up in an hour or so as I've been really busy today.

So people who haven't signed up for a match and want one, you got an hour to do so.

:)