OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So yeah to everyone that's here and active: a) Thanks for being here, it's appreciated but b) can we please try and get more people involved, if you've been in other leagues hit some people up, if you play the game with IRL friends get them involved, etc etc. We neeeed people

This.

League is on break btw till next Wednesday

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
So yeah to everyone that's here and active: a) Thanks for being here, it's appreciated but b) can we please try and get more people involved, if you've been in other leagues hit some people up, if you play the game with IRL friends get them involved, etc etc. We neeeed people
The problem that I'm in with the league right now is just a pure lack of motivation to make the effort to promo and I feel like a lot of people are at that stage and that's likely why so many have left (That, and the game's gone extremely boring now). I tend to have bursts of motivation to promo, as with most of my run in 2k16 in both TWF and WWEF, but since 2k17 has come out, I think that I've only enjoyed writing 2 promos and only one of them I actually think was any good. Hopefully this league will still be here in 2k18, maybe I'll get another year of pure character masterclass out of me. ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
There may very well be Nazis on the moon

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping as well... just gotta hope the game will be better than 2K17.
I personally think it's good and enjoy playing it competitively. Massive improvement on 15 and 16 imo, but both of those two had better leagues for longer, wonder why :hmm:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I personally think it's good and enjoy playing it competitively. Massive improvement on 15 and 16 imo, but both of those two had better leagues for longer, wonder why :hmm:

I feel 2K16 was slightly better, 2K15 was just a crap game. (despite 2K15 being my first game for the PS4 lol)