OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I personally think it's good and enjoy playing it competitively. Massive improvement on 15 and 16 imo, but both of those two had better leagues for longer, wonder why :hmm:
Because of the members. In 2k15, we had a fuck ton of members who enjoyed writing promos and developing their characters, same with 2k16. We haven't had that in 2k17. At one point this year the league had a ton of members but only a few promo'd regularly, a major difference from leagues prior. In 2k15 we had Me, You, Gino, Scat, Hawk, Harrison, Indy, Mike, Sam, Awesome, Jack Ambrose, Admin and Jerod and those are just off the top of my head. We had a ton of people who promo'd and who wanted to promo and that's why it was so successful. It lessened in 2k16, especially after TWF shut down, but enough of the main guys jumped over that it survived and lasted through to the end of that one. In 2k17, we had the biggest roster the league's has likely ever had at one point but most of them just couldn't be arsed to promo and that ruined the league, IMO. (I'm including myself in the CBA club it 2k17 because I really just can't).

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

*Cough* I'm the only King here *Cough*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
We need to talk about something important.

Iron Man VS Batman. Who would win? Both men are old and at the peak of their skills. Iron Man has the tech here with more guns and shit while Batman is smarter in other areas such as fighting without these weapons. Both are rich. Batman is worth 9.2 Billion while Iron Man is worth 12.4 Billion.

My vote - Iron Man. Why?

He has the HulkBuster

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
We need to talk about something important.

Iron Man VS Batman. Who would win? Both men are old and at the peak of their skills. Iron Man has the tech here with more guns and shit while Batman is smarter in other areas such as fighting without these weapons. Both are rich. Batman is worth 9.2 Billion while Iron Man is worth 12.4 Billion.

My vote - Iron Man. Why?

He has the HulkBuster

If there's preparation time then Batman easily wins. If not then Batman wins. simplr