OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
honestly, I don't think Precision deserves Lord Fireshock and Tyson Storm. We'll move over to Universe Mode 5.0 instead
Don't go! Please stay!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic Frosty is great. I love him a lot
Bro, I know you like me and all, but this weird sex thing you have for me needs to stop. You'll find someone for you....They probably won't have the face crafted by God, or the rear that makes the girls cheer.

@The Reagmaster said he wouldn't mind you dropping those nudes in his PM box doe

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
For real though, can someone give me $2000? I'll pay you back in love and hugs :)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not many people this week again... damn. Thanks to all of you that have signed up and yeah, match card should be up in a few more mins.

:)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Not many people this week again... damn. Thanks to all of you that have signed up and yeah, match card should be up in a few more mins.

:)
*Cough* The Syndicate maybe coming soon*

I mean, if you're allowing two characters

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
someone needs to switch the electric provider. the current provider smells