OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*We cut to 4 men covered up walking backstage. One unlucky unfortunate member of staff walk past these 4 men not knowing this has decided their fate and will change their life forever. While the member of staff has their back turn. One of the men strikes this member of staff down. The four men continue to assault the member of staff. The member of staff tries to crawl away. But one of the men in the group goes over to the big man in the group and gives him a look. The Big Man looks to the sky. Holds out his arms and says*

Big Man: D**k it in mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*The big man unbuckles his belt while the other members hold the person down. The scene ends and fades to black with the person screaming for help. But nothing happening.*

End of Segment

Bringing back the edgy product. Seriously I'll be shocked if this stays up.. Don't take this serious and to heart.
I missed this so much

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
PPV List for the remainder of the year (credit goes to @CiV for helping me with this)

June - Judgement Day
July - Money in the Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Ground Zero
October - Wrestle Dynasty II

The main event of Ground Zero will be an Elimination Chamber match for either the World Heavyweight or Precision championship. The best feud will main event each PPV and that will be voted on by everyone. (Apart from Ground Zero where the main event is already decided, and i'll find a way to decide who defends their title in the chamber.)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
PPV List for the remainder of the year (credit goes to @CiV for helping me with this)

June - Judgement Day
July - Money in the Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Ground Zero

The main event of Ground Zero will be an Elimination Chamber match for either the World Heavyweight or Precision championship. The best feud will main event each PPV and that will be voted on by everyone. (Apart from Ground Zero where the main event is already decided, and i'll find a way to decide who defends their title in the chamber.)
Well if one of our belts is defended in the gauntlet the other should be defended in the chamber. If CiV is pinned in our match though, I'm not sure.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If CiV is pinned in our match though, I'm not sure.
Joseph Diamond: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Jack Rogue and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a diamond in the rough and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Buster Gates to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Precision, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Buster Gates KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Jack Rogue, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Precision. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Precision. Jackthony Rogue, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Precision.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If CiV is pinned in our match though, I'm not sure.
Joseph Diamond: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Jack Rogue and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a diamond in the rough and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Buster Gates to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Precision, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Buster Gates KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Jack Rogue, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Precision. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Precision. Jackthony Rogue, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Precision.
This post would funny if you didn't fuck up the quoting.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
GO TO BED REAG
Y'know what? I will!
gk3qfR4.gif

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Away for 2 months and I come back to... Well the same thing. Thanks for the mention @Gino Bambino. Even though I hated you as manager.. You were honest and real with me. So can't complain.
I take FULL responsibility for this... Vega's sister was the first to learn of the tunnels and the trains. I sincerely apologise to to all who was offended.

In other news: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! SCATTY BOI! MY BAE IS BACK! WHOOT WHOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

June - Judgement Day
July - Money in the Bank
August - Summerslam
September - Ground Zero

Why is there no PPV in May? Or April for that matter?